BREAKING NEWS ON OS TO COME

These are terrifying statements for a CB to make unless your name is Beckenbaur.

“I’m a player that likes to play football, I like to take risks. I’m a confident player. 

“I am not the kind of player who kicks the ball into the stand, I like to keep the ball at my feet and play the game. 

These are terrifying statements for a CB to make unless your name is Beckenbaur.

“I’m a player that likes to play football, I like to take risks. I’m a confident player. 

“I am not the kind of player who kicks the ball into the stand, I like to keep the ball at my feet and play the game. 

I agree there is a time when row z needs to be found but surely this statement is a good one!

The lad likes to play football and entertain..

Bougherra took risks and he was awesome.

Be lucky to get one as good as him though....and he was proven in this league before he came.

Bougherra was awesome?  AWESOME?!

Bougherra was occasionally brilliant and occasionally disastrous.  When he left his stock rose massively here and people who enjoyed watching him turned him in to this messiah figure, and yes, we struggled to fill the gap when he did jump ship.  Awesome though?  was he f***.  He could just as easily gift a goal away than stop us conceding one.  if he was that good he'd have made a career for himself in a decent league.  Something which he has never done.

A good player? yes! a great player? definitely not.  Calamitous at times? certainly.

It's like we're dsesperate to create this figurehead for an era when we never really had one.

Bougherra was occasionally brilliant and occasionally disastrous.  When he left his stock rose massively here and people who enjoyed watching him turned him in to this messiah figure, and yes, we struggled to fill the gap when he did jump ship.  Awesome though?  was he f***.  He could just as easily gift a goal away than stop us conceding one.  if he was that good he'd have made a career for himself in a decent league.  Something which he has never done.

A good player? yes! a great player? definitely not.  Calamitous at times? certainly.

It's like we're dsesperate to create this figurehead for an era when we never really had one.

Yip - he was just Awesome!

He was great to watch. Loved him

Speaking of Bougherra....

So in quite alot of words you are quibbling about the use of one word.

I didn't say Bougherra was a 'great' player. 

I said he was awesome, and he was. 

Edited by Beholder