Carvalhal is the man

Guest Distraught!

Well, I have not been reyt keen on his appointment but if it is to be him, I hope he proves my sceptism well and truly wrong.

His personality though gives the impression that there will never be a dull moment.

Win, lose or draw, it will always be interesting.

If he's a character it'll be good for the club.

To be fair our last 5 or so managers have been dour as flip!

Lets get some jumping up and down, getting in the refs faces etc...

Passion back in Hillsborough, get the crowd wound up!!!

LETS F**KING DO THIS!!!!

Guest Darth Sturrock

Well good luck to him, I truly hope he does a good job for us, but at this stage, I don't think he will.

I'm not happy with his appointment, I feel we could have done better than set on a journeyman coach who hasn't had a job for 3 years.

Ah well, time will tell.....

Well good luck to him, I truly hope he does a good job for us, but at this stage, I don't think he will.

I'm not happy with his appointment, I feel we could have done better than set on a journeyman coach who hasn't had a job for 3 years.

Ah well, time will tell.....

The guys a coach and has spent the last 3 years coaching. What more do you want.

Not overly excited at this appointment. Doubt Mark Cooper will leave what he's built at Swindon to risk working under someone who seems to only have jobs for a year at most.

He'll be guaranteed a number one job within a year once Carlos rides off into the sunset.

Not overly excited at this appointment. Doubt Mark Cooper will leave what he's built at Swindon to risk working under someone who seems to only have jobs for a year at most.

He'll be guaranteed a number one job within a year once Carlos rides off into the sunset.

Guest Distraught!

Can't wait for his first conference where he unveils the plan is to build a team around Adthe Nihuiu.

It would be a reyt laugh if he turned Nuhiu into a 25 goal hitman  lol