Carvalhal is the man

I thought it'd be the other way round. Carvalhal being so tactically minded and experienced in coaching roles with tactics etc. 

Listening to that interview I was hoping for something to change my mind. The Journalist just made excuses that the system we are adopting changes coaches like underwear. That he likes football and plays a tight system quick in to attack on the ball. Portuguese football is over all poor let's not forget.

Be confident. You dont know enough about the guy to have doubts (maybe this is your doubt). Like some of the best players, there are cracking, relatively unknown, coaches out there who can be brought in and surprise everybody.

he isn't unknown, he's had umpteen jobs...

and been peddled in rapid time from them...

and you don't get continually peddled if you are a good one...

foreign coaches move clubs far more than managers here...impatience is the norm and if targets are not met it's in with a new coach...we'd better get used to it because anyone one not doing his job in our set up will be out sharpish...I've got a feeling that our chairman will not carry anyone who doesn't progress his project forward ( whether they are nice guys or not )

Guest totemowl

Portuguese football is over all poor let's not forget.

Just had more Champions League quarter finalists than England tho.