Carvalhal is the man

Interesting articles on CC's web page

Quote - When a coach is hire, he brings his ideas into a structure (club ideas always exist) Every coach has to analyse the context, in which he/she will be inserted: the club, better seasons, the supporters, the social and political involvement local, regional, national, the costumes, club history, frequent formation on the matches on succeed seasons, last squads, the available players on that moment, the players the club can hire, and other questions ....only after all this analysis, he/she can define a game model

Looking forward to seeing what our game model will be

Interesting articles on CC's web page

Quote - When a coach is hire, he brings his ideas into a structure (club ideas always exist) Every coach has to analyse the context, in which he/she will be inserted: the club, better seasons, the supporters, the social and political involvement local, regional, national, the costumes, club history, frequent formation on the matches on succeed seasons, last squads, the available players on that moment, the players the club can hire, and other questions ....only after all this analysis, he/she can define a game model

Looking forward to seeing what our game model will be

Soiunds like AVB`s crazy approach to management  :duntmatter:

It would be a reyt laugh if he turned Nuhiu into a 25 goal hitman  lol

If we treated him like a 5 foot 9 striker he could bag 15-20.

Not all tall players can head it, it's like expecting everyone with legs to be a pro footballer.

Guest Darth Sturrock

LondonOwl - The guys a coach and has spent the last 3 years coaching. What more do you want?

What more do I want?  :rolleyes: I want the best for Sheffield Wednesday, that's what I bloody want!  For me, this guy isn't it.

I hope he does fantastic, and I hope I'll be coming on here in 5-6 months and saying he's the new messiah, blah, blah, blah, but I seriously doubt that this will be the case.

What more do I want?  :rolleyes: I want the best for Sheffield Wednesday, that's what I bloody want!  For me, this guy isn't it.

I hope he does fantastic, and I hope I'll be coming on here in 5-6 months and saying he's the new messiah, blah, blah, blah, but I seriously doubt that this will be the case.

that's the spirit...always put a caveat in saying But I hope he does well so you can join the " I told you so merchants "

Not my choice but it's an interesting appointment being our first foreign head coach/manager in our history.

I hope he's the right man and proves some of us wrong. I would've preferred a more long-term appointment or someone more proven in our League's.

But you never know it might just work if he can work within the committee thingie. Good luck to the fella go and prove me and others wrong and give it a good go.

Now CC, Chansiri and the committee go out and sign the players we need.