Home Kit Revealed

Guest Manwithastick

Why is the white stripe all curved where the Owl logo is?

Looks a bit, odd.

Looks decent in the above photo. 

There is only so much you can do with blue and white stripes. The badge is within the stripes for starters.... 

Could be worse......

New-SUFC-Kit-2015-16.jpg

Do you ever get anything correct?

I bought a Porto shirt a few seasons back and it was €85.00 and the Benfica one was the same price. So they have gone up by 23.5% in just 2 seasons. Makes our £13.00 increase over 22 seasons look very reasonable.

Either way 48 quid is disgusting . Shame the shirt is nice but not a cat in hells chance I'll pay that

I love dem blades on bluntsmad claiming we have copied them because they have black shorts and white socks and we have never had that,  If we wanted to copy your daft kit we would have just rolled in a cow pat.

Copied socks and shorts FFS, Cant believe no other team has ever tried that combo :duntmatter:

I love dem blades on bluntsmad claiming we have copied them because they have black shorts and white socks and we have never had that,  If we wanted to copy your daft kit we would have just rolled in a cow pat.

Copied socks and shorts FFS, Cant believe no other team has ever tried that combo :duntmatter:

In their defence, no kit announcement, no manager, no money because they spunked it all on a right back in january whose now out for 6 months, no centre halves and a team full of midget scots and ex derby players. I don't blame them for rather talking about us

Like the shirts, pictures on the initial launch don't do it any favours.

Second set with hutch kicking a ball looks much better (can't believe he was actually fit enough for it!)

Sponsorship - chansiri could have played a blinder here. I'd assume his lawyers and commercial team have done their homework, and it's provided a loophole round the ffp rules. further proves his commitment to the club, he's not arsing about here - we really need to get behind this.

Prices - bit high but not ridiculous in comparison With others. However we dress it up, they've got to start maximising the amount of money they can get, and unfortunately we as fans do end up having to stretch that bit further too.

If the first couple of signings are decent, I think a lot of the moaning will fade.

Like the shirts, pictures on the initial launch don't do it any favours.

Second set with hutch kicking a ball looks much better (can't believe he was actually fit enough for it!)

Sponsorship - chansiri could have played a blinder here. I'd assume his lawyers and commercial team have done their homework, and it's provided a loophole round the ffp rules. further proves his commitment to the club, he's not arsing about here - we really need to get behind this.

Prices - bit high but not ridiculous in comparison With others. However we dress it up, they've got to start maximising the amount of money they can get, and unfortunately we as fans do end up having to stretch that bit further too.

If the first couple of signings are decent, I think a lot of the moaning will fade.

Bah its owlstalk, thats far too optimistic mate, even if the first few signings are decent, they wont be decent enough for half on here