Home Kit Revealed

Quite like the kit but won't be buying it for myself because I'm a grown up.

Don't worry its only a phase you're going through. Just a bit older and you'll find yourself saying "sod what the kids and grandkids think, I'm having one anyway"

Ordered, and absolutely no throw was given in the process. :baby:

Don't worry its only a phase you're going through. Just a bit older and you'll find yourself saying "sod what the kids and grandkids think, I'm having one anyway"

Ordered, and absolutely no throw was given in the process. :baby:

love the swear filter on here. Sod is allowed and To$$ isnt

How come Owls fans will be charged £48 for our new shirts by sondico, where as Oldham and pompey's sondico shirts are priced at £40?

They haven't got We're All Wadded Aren't We on the back

How come Owls fans will be charged £48 for our new shirts by sondico, where as Oldham and pompey's sondico shirts are priced at £40?

Oldham and pompey aren't trying to get promoted to the premier league

It's the day that Wednesday unveil their new kit. So you know what that means...

Rubbish looking kit. Looks like it's made up from three different kits . Poor make poor design poor quality. Just hope we can get shut of Sondico soon. Blue collar white stripe down the middle black shorts with white socks. Only thing right is it has stripes of blue and white. Who designs this rubbish. And know I won't be buying one whatever the price. Disappointed Again. 

Its a disgusting kit let's face it. Absolutely awful.

I honestly feel sorry for some of you chaps who are going to go pay £40 a pop for each of your kids.

What a disgusting pile of mess. Its like they honestly want to make a nice kit, they thought let's just chuck in some blue and white in with a bit of black.

tantrum.jpg

You've got to laugh.

Because Oldham and Pompey haven't decided the price our shirts will be, only their own.