Home Kit Revealed

As an away kit yeh but its never a home kit

It's just a dreadful kit, home or away.

It's like they've attempted a retro kit and failed miserably. Just stuck on old fashioned badge on a generic chavvy Adidas shirt. Doesn't even look like a football shirt.

And to top it off, they've got a Sunday league looking sponsor slapped on the front. Awful.

Edited by IstillhateSteveBould

Why not use one of his company's? Who in their right mind sticks their own name on a shirt? Their seems to be 2 types of foreign owners and we don't want a loopy one

I work with someone who was a teacher in Thailand for many years.

He said that, although it might be difficult for us to understand, family names are incredibly important in Thailand.

If you associate your family name with someone or something else you are honouring them and committing yourself and whole family to them.

It is simply a case of pride and commitment. No hiding behind others and so SWFC becomes part of the family 100%.

I'm sure TUF will be there with other sponsorship and (from the info via PA) many other companies. 

Rubbish looking kit. Looks like it's made up from three different kits . Poor make poor design poor quality. Just hope we can get shut of Sondico soon. Blue collar white stripe down the middle black shorts with white socks. Only thing right is it has stripes of blue and white. Who designs this rubbish. And know I won't be buying one whatever the price. Disappointed Again.

Too cool for school Ashley. I bet you only the things that other people judge to be cool.

Does seem a little tacky having the chairmans name across the front of the shirt, same for the WAWAW. Like others have said though as long as we have some quality players filling the shirts i dont care, could play in a bin bag for me if we are winning.

Guest _Ibbo_

I work with someone who was a teacher in Thailand for many years.

He said that, although it might be difficult for us to understand, family names are incredibly important in Thailand.

If you associate your family name with someone or something else you are honouring them and committing yourself and whole family to them.

It is simply a case of pride and commitment. No hiding behind others and so SWFC becomes part of the family 100%.

I'm sure TUF will be there with other sponsorship and (from the info via PA) many other companies. 

Does seem a little tacky having the chairmans name across the front of the shirt, same for the WAWAW. Like others have said though as long as we have some quality players filling the shirts i dont care, could play in a bin bag for me if we are winning.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Its all about family in thailand.... 

I do like the shirt.

But due to the price I am going to wait it out until the away shirt is released and pick one.

Suppose people buy it anyway but a coupon for 33% off on away shirt with every home shirt spunds very reasonable considering they are now 50 quid a shirt.

Guest swintonowl1999

why do our fans consist on making a fuss and a moan about every shirt released? Some comments I've seen so far:

Wrong colour blue not Sheffield Wednesday colours

Nice black shorts but too blacky?

White socks will be ruined after a couple of challenges

The shirt has a collar, it's a football shirt not a T-Shirt.

Still Sondico, can't go town with a Sondico top on.

Is it me or are some of our fans pathetic? We were all complaining last year wanting black shorts and an early release, that's what we're given and a few still complain.

I'm not bothered about a bloody central white stripe or how thick the stripes are because i'm not female

I still won't be buying one though because it's Sondico, the deal with them should have ended after last seasons farce, how much longer do we have to put with them, was it a 2 year deal?

I'm not bothered about a bloody central white stripe or how thick the stripes are because i'm not female

I still won't be buying one though because it's Sondico, the deal with them should have ended after last seasons farce, how much longer do we have to put with them, was it a 2 year deal?

Brand names are immaterial. We had Puma for years and apart from a couple of kits in the 90's they released some awful kits.

Last year's kit was shambolic, mainly due to Mammadov, the sponsor and the blue shorts and the last few efforts from Puma got considerably worse.

This effort from Sondico is superior to last season's, it's simplistic and retro, I'm glad it doesn't look tacky. 

It's a very good effort from Sondico. If they continue producing stylish retro kits like this one then who cares if they are not a big name brand.

It's not the styling I have a problem with, it's the quality, I didn't say puma was any better

I still own Porto shirts made by Nike, that are about 5 years old and look good as new