Abderazzak Hamdallah

Agree with you in principal, but having actually sees this guy myself several times, I'd hope this was true. Better than all our current strikers.

Still, plenty of premiership/championship strikers I'd rater see here before him.

Where have you seen him play? I've never heard of him until this thread, so could you see him being a success in the Championship?

Where have you seen him play? I've never heard of him until this thread, so could you see him being a success in the Championship?

I live in Norway, so saw him a lot the season he was here for.

Big profile that season, started amazingly, had a couple of minor bust ups with some teammates for not being a teammate. Better than what We have now, but, as I said, he is no Rhodes, Gestede or Deeney.

I live in Norway, so saw him a lot the season he was here for.

Big profile that season, started amazingly, had a couple of minor bust ups with some teammates for not being a teammate. Better than what We have now, but, as I said, he is no Rhodes, Gestede or Deeney.

Cheers for that. How does the standard of the Norwegian Premier league compare to English football? Seems like a random link, really - a striker who would be new to English football isn't what I'd be hoping for alongside Nuhiu, May, Bus and Lavery, to be honest. Having said that, I've never seen him play and will have faith in our committee to identify what we need. If they think he's the right player, then so be it.

It's just as likely to amount to nothing, however: we'll be linked to a lot of players before someone hits the nail on the head, but it's fun to speculate and watch a few YouTube clips during the off-season!

Edited by areNOTwhatTHEYseem