Abderazzak Hamdallah

Guest Burntwood Owl

I remember Kim Olsen being a YouTube sensation & we know what happend there

He set up a successful chain of stores selling really useful items?

I remember seeing clips of Stevie May before he joined and he looked like a world beater too.

Not sure about that one, May's video looked like he was mostly playing against partially sighted goalkeepers with Teflon coated gloves up in Scotland.

Nuhiu did look like a class act in his montage though.

and I promised myself I would not comment on totally unfounded rumours.........but, I'd be very disappointed if this was true.

In my view - 

1. We should be bringing in young talent for the future.

2. We can allow ourselves a couple of speculative punts for the first team.

3. We must sign several quality players from the Championship or above.

4. We absolutely need a proven goalscorer in this division, number one priority.

At best this guy would be (2.) a speculative punt for the first team whichever way you look at it..... Unless of course, this is a player who has been scouted properly by one of the new backroom staff. I don't want to believe we'd sign anyone on the back of a 4min highlight reel, which in reality is a 1min reel once you've eliminated all the replays of the same "highlight" That's 1 minute from several thousand minutes played, you may as well go to Napoleons and put your money on black, the odds are better. 

Cheers for that. How does the standard of the Norwegian Premier league compare to English football? Seems like a random link, really - a striker who would be new to English football isn't what I'd be hoping for alongside Nuhiu, May, Bus and Lavery, to be honest. Having said that, I've never seen him play and will have faith in our committee to identify what we need. If they think he's the right player, then so be it.

It's just as likely to amount to nothing, however: we'll be linked to a lot of players before someone hits the nail on the head, but it's fun to speculate and watch a few YouTube clips during the off-season!

Norwegian premier league is like top half League one quality. But he truly stood out, so he is a decent player.

However. Can't see this being true, and at least not at that price.

If We do bring him, I hope he is not our marquee signing.

So our last record signing was the legendary Paolo Di Canio and the next will be a Flying Ziggurat who scores against dodgy defenders on cow fields?. Sod it! We're minted. Let's have two - Bolassie is unsettled - he'd rather be an Owl than an eagle. Altogether .....

"Chansiri Siri - whatever will be will be, we're going to p#ss the league Chansiri Siri."

Norwegian premier league is like top half League one quality. But he truly stood out, so he is a decent player.

However. Can't see this being true, and at least not at that price.

If We do bring him, I hope he is not our marquee signing.

He will be the cheapest of the fifteen players we are getting.   Whoops shouldn't have told you that.