Abderazzak Hamdallah

£4.5 million?

Chinese league?

You could buy Tom Bradshaw from Walsall and have plenty of change for that.

Absolutely crackers.

Doesn't look a bad record in 3 different countries in the last 3 seasons! I see a lot of quality left and and right foot goals!

Maybe 4.5 m is a big spend!

But am I seeing a massive far eastern media opportunity.....

He is the top player in that team maybe the league.... This could bring us a lot of interest and fans from the most highly populated country on earth!

He is quick and international striker at only 24! Time to grow and get better

I say let's go for it....... One exciting summer!

Edited by sheffwed1

Doesn't look a bad record in 3 different countries in the last 3 seasons! I see a lot of quality left and and right foot goals!

He is the top player in that team maybe the league.... This could bring us a lot of interest and fans from the most highly populated country on earth!

He's not Chinese though mate.  

I bet the OP Is pleased with his work. A random name from a random league with absolutely no substance to it in any way shape or form, and it's got us all biting.

lol

My first post in this thread and I find it hilarious how many posts there have been. I think the op was the guy who took offence to being searched by a steward 15 minutes prior to a match. Had a huge flounce. I think this is his revenge.

Yeah, but...

... £4.5 million, he turns up in the Championship with that price tag. First match, first minute, big hairy-arsed central defender clatters him. Welcome to the Championship, here's the physios bench, have a 12 month sabbatical.

I bet the OP Is pleased with his work. A random name from a random league with absolutely no substance to it in any way shape or form, and it's got us all biting.

lol

Did I miss the link to the story? Not read the whole thread. Nothing on twitter

My first post in this thread and I find it hilarious how many posts there have been. I think the op was the guy who took offence to being searched by a steward 15 minutes prior to a match. Had a huge flounce. I think this is his revenge.

And oh! How he's he's delivered lol

We need to sign this kid, we'd be unbeatable at Scrabble!

Proper nouns are not allowed in Scrabble. Also you would need considerable fortune to use either of his names, which wouldn't be allowed anyway. I don't mean to be a real misery but come on.