Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

I wouldn't be surprised if we get a signing in by 10 tonight

Doubt it.  Its too quiet.  Personally I wouldn't be surprised of we only get 1 more in before the season starts, then another couple on deadline day.

Doubt it. Its too quiet. Personally I wouldn't be surprised of we only get 1 more in before the season starts, then another couple on deadline day.

Thinking this too, prem clubs will be waiting to make sure they have the number of players they need before releasing unneeded ones, most business will be done in last few days of window IMHO. That's if we are shopping in the premier league market and not abroad.

With all the talk of being prepared to spend the money, and hints that our targets were something special, then I'd be somewhat underwhelmed if we signed Jones or Laferty

Jones and ALF would be great business... probably could get both for the same as reportedly Rangers are looking at May

Add Bus, Nuhui and Lavery into the mix and thats not too shabby

Save the cash for later in the season

Jones and ALF would be great business... probably could get both for the same as reportedly Rangers are looking at May

I think Jones is off to the MLS, according to some Cardiff fans I know.

ALF would be a bargain and a good squad option to have, as long as we bring in one or two others.

If we're really in for Rhodes and have that sort of money then we should really be looking at the likes of Andre Gray, Dwight Gayle and Rudy Gestede, instead.

Because we should go for someone who fits how CC wants to play but also I reckon we need more than one striker, although we could get another wide/forward type if we play 3 upfront.

Looks pretty shabby to me mate. When you consider what we're doing elsewhere in the team, I'd be really surprised if we ended up with those as our forward options. Last season, sure, I'd have snapped your hand off, but this season we're setting the bar a lot higher

Looks pretty shabby to me mate. When you consider what we're doing elsewhere in the team, I'd be really surprised if we ended up with those as our forward options. Last season, sure, I'd have snapped your hand off, but this season we're setting the bar a lot higher

we hope

With all the talk of being prepared to spend the money, and hints that our targets were something special, then I'd be somewhat underwhelmed if we signed Jones or Laferty

Only, "somewhat underwhelmed."

I would be hugely disappointed - if Lafferty is our striker target I will settle in for the lower midtable struggle that will inevitably follow.

He is gash.

Sounds like Jones is up for a move to the MLS: http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-citys-kenwyne-jones-linked-9694084?

He's got mates and family over there and according to that article he wants to play over there one day.

Edited by MilansMissingMarbles

Only, "somewhat underwhelmed."

I would be hugely disappointed - if Lafferty is our striker target I will settle in for the lower midtable struggle that will inevitably follow.

He is gash.

It's my new optimism setting, a sort of gloom light, but yes I'd be massively disappointed