Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Im getting bored now, I want at least seven signings a day until the end of the week to make up for this week-long dry spell

I know it seems like a week, but it's only 5 days since the last signing.

Guest Gazzaswfc

Would take alf permanent & get hooper on a seasons loan & cover at left back then that would be it then see how things go

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Would be a decent impact sub / replacement for Nuhiu

Would score less than Nuhiu so why as a replacement. Was decent but that was yeeeeàrrrss ago.

Guest wilyfox

Reece James has joined Wigan, I see. Decent young LB; we could have used him. Surprised he's dropped as low as league one. Thought he was competent enough in the champ for Rotherham and Huddersfield.

Guest domSWFC

Reece James has joined Wigan, I see. Decent young LB; we could have used him. Surprised he's dropped as low as league one. Thought he was competent enough in the champ for Rotherham and Huddersfield.

They should really walk that league. But saying that, they should have been a top half team last season.

Guest wilyfox

They should do. I reckon they'll emulate what Wolves did. Huge budget that dwarfs everyone else. Start with a strong squad, then poach the better performers in the division off their rivals mid-season.