Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

At the Ilkeston game last week he told parkerowl on here, and a player did too, apparantly

now now, read the the thread I started about it, because what you put ain't quite right.

Player tells me club willing to pay £10m + for striker

Bullen tells me we'll be amazed at the type of players we are going after and that a striker that's gonna cost a lot will be brought in.

Guest Darkus Owlus

now now, read the the thread I started about it, because what you put ain't quite right.

Player tells me club willing to pay £10m + for striker

Bullen tells me we'll be amazed at the type of players we are going after and that a striker that's gonna cost a lot will be brought in.

Hopefully that puts to bed all the pretend people insisting we're going to pay £1.50 for a striker, and that anything better than Hooper is considered to be a full international on 70k a week.

Edited by Darkus Owlus

Would anyone take Patrick Roberts on loan from City of that was an option? Plays wide right or in the hole according to his stats. Could rotate with Wallace on the opposite wing to Matias.

We need to use our Man City connections more for things like this.

Guest domSWFC

The Rhodes one is always going to be hard to believe, just because it's so easy for people to link him to us because of his dad. Just like it's easy to link him to Boro because of his uncle. 

I don't think Blackburn are skint, but they are under an embargo so can only sign frees, so I doubt they'd let their best players leave.

Guest domSWFC

Still plenty of time for them to be. Linked with an unlikely move for Pato according to newsnow.

And now Pato to us in on twitter... Wonder if this will work.

My mate says we're trying an audacious bid for Hulk. 

The Rhodes one is always going to be hard to believe, just because it's so easy for people to link him to us because of his dad. Just like it's easy to link him to Boro because of his uncle.

I don't think Blackburn are skint, but they are under an embargo so can only sign frees, so I doubt they'd let their best players leave.

My dad is a rovers fan and he was speaking to an FA board member last week, at lords, who is also chairman at his place of work. He said he had spoken to Robert Coar (rovers director) and he had said if Blackburn don't get £17m soon or administration is looming. Looks like venkys aren't bothered any more and they want to sell before putting them into administration.

I believe they can buy players if using proceeds from players sold during the embargo.

Blackburn are under an embargo so they can only spend what they make although I think they can loan. They are £80 million in debt and the Venky's have said that they aren't putting any more money in. Source, friend who's a lifelong season ticket holder.

Blackburn can only sign frees and loans and are restricted to the amount they can pay them in wages.

It doesn't matter how much they get in from transfers they will still be unable to sign for a fee,

Edited by Triple O