Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

So putting 2+2 together is guessing £10m on Rhodes then by our youth coach, I get ya. Very reliable info.

Club paid 8mil, he continued to score, has time on his contract, they know we have money.

IF we are in for Rhodes then yeah I could assume around 10mil.

What I'm saying is, they get word of Rhodes they can work out the worth.

Edited by SHUowl

Club paid 8mil, he continued to score, has time on his contract, they know we have money.

IF we are in for Rhodes then yeah I could assume around 10mil.

What I'm saying is, they get word of Rhodes they can work out the worth.

If ANY club agreed a fee with Blackburn it would be all over the press and SSN without a shadow of doubt. Blackburn would want it that way to alert others for any bidding war.

But you crack on believing what a 'player' and 'youth coach' said then no worries lol

If ANY club agreed a fee with Blackburn it would be all over the press and SSN without a shadow of doubt. Blackburn would want it that way to alert others for any bidding war.

But you crack on believing what a 'player' and 'youth coach' said then no worries lol

You can request bids be made privately.

And I'm not saying I believe them. They haven't told me anything. For all we know they didn't even say it.

But if a player and coach directly told me something, I'd certainly believe it over your theories of how you would run your football club.

You can request bids be made privately.

And I'm not saying I believe them. They haven't told me anything. For all we know they didn't even say it.

But if a player and coach directly told me something, I'd certainly believe it over your theories of how you would run your football club.

You carry on being naive and gullible then like I said lol

Not a chance in hell we will sign Rhodes this summer, sorry.

You carry on being naive and gullible then like I said lol

Not a chance in hell we will sign Rhodes this summer, sorry.

Not saying we will. Not saying we won't.

Just wanted to see if you crawled out of your arse enough to see another perspective.

I was wrong. Enjoy your tunnel vision lol

Why is that? Fee, the player what is it?

Because it's the most ridiculous idea going at the moment, he would cost at least 12 million quid, regardless of their financial trouble Blackburn aren't going to just accept the same amount they paid 3 years ago, after he's scored nearly 80 goals at this level for them.

Added to the fact, they quite clearly are in financial trouble so would want every man and his dog to know he was for sale. He would then in turn become the product of a bidding war between most if not all of the bottom half of the Premiership teams. 

Us signing Jordan Rhodes is about the least plausible it gets, anyone who thinks different again needs their bumps feeling, and very very quickly. 

My opinion I might be wrong but judging on our signings so far we won't be spending anywhere near that amount

Opinions can't be wrong pal, they're your opinion.

Also, IF you have 12m to spend. You spend 2m on 5 players and 10m on another. It's the same as spending 2m on 6 players. All about how you utilise that budget.

Not saying we will. Not saying we won't.

Just wanted to see if you crawled out of your arse enough to see another perspective.

I was wrong. Enjoy your tunnel vision lol

As a sensible logical thinking human being I find it highly unlikely that a foookin player and youth coach not only know our budget, but our targets too. Is it possible? Of course it is, but I'm going with probabilities, and it's FAR more probable there either talking shiit or have been on the wrong end of some false whispers.

Stop getting so annoyed that you secretly believe every word of it, it's not good for your health.

lol

Guest wadsgod

Anybody who thinks we will sign Jordan Rhodes are living in cloud cuckoo land, if he leaves Blackburn he'll be premiership bound