Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Where did I say that?

What I'm saying is it doesn't directly have to be DC going to the training ground, people talk and it's extremely realistic that the players are aware of club actions.

Good shout. Murray, Gayle or even Campbell would be handy for any teams at Championship level.

Even if they sign Bamford, they don't have enough firepower to consider letting any of those go Well maybe Campbell. To be fair, I thought Palace might have been a bit more active on the transfer front, especially up front

Edited by gurujuan

What I'm saying is it doesn't directly have to be DC going to the training ground, people talk and it's extremely realistic that the players are aware of club actions.

If you want to be naive enough to believe that fair enough. But no one other than Chansiri and his team/CEO will know our budget.

Carlos even said in one of his interviews that he knows nothing about the money for players, he just presents a player and gets told 'we'll sort it' or 'he's too expensive'

People that don't need to know our transfer budget won't. At least anyone running a tight ship would operate like that, and Chansiri doesn't striker me as a mug.

My understanding was it meant a £10 million transfer had been agreed and was on the verge of happening, so was being talked about by Bullen, Biggs etc. but obviously something has now caused a delay. Probably Boro hijacking it

Either that or it just didn't happen lol

Guest WESTENDOWL

My understanding was it meant a £10 million transfer had been agreed and was on the verge of happening, so was being talked about by Bullen, Biggs etc. but obviously something has now caused a delay. Probably Boro hijacking it

Or the player may be injured

This guy on twitter is still saying we will sign Rhodes. Has been constantly saying it and passed it to the journos.

He has only ever said we would sign 1 other player (Lachman) and was the first to say it. Hope he is right!

1. Reiterate, Rhodes a medical away from #swfc player.

2 retweets1 favorite
     Retweet2
     Favorite1
    Follow
    More

It would actually make sense if we'd agreed a fee & wages for Rhodes, but that we're waiting for his injury to clear up before doing the medical. As it would tie in with Bullen telling people a £10 million striker is coming in and the bookies stopping taking bets. However I still remain doubtful it could happen 😄

Guest domSWFC

This guy on twitter is still saying we will sign Rhodes. Has been constantly saying it and passed it to the journos.

He has only ever said we would sign 1 other player (Lachman) and was the first to say it. Hope he is right!

1. Reiterate, Rhodes a medical away from #swfc player.

2 retweets1 favorite
     Retweet2
     Favorite1
    Follow
    More

The user name alone makes me believe he knows nothing.

It would actually make sense if we'd agreed a fee & wages for Rhodes, but that we're waiting for his injury to clear up before doing the medical. As it would tie in with Bullen telling people a £10 million striker is coming in and the bookies stopping taking bets. However I still remain doubtful it could happen 😄

When did Bullen say that?

Even if they sign Bamford, they don't have enough firepower to consider letting any of those go Well maybe Campbell. To be fair, I thought Palace might have been a bit more active on the transfer front, especially up front

Still plenty of time for them to be. Linked with an unlikely move for Pato according to newsnow.

I can see the players would know. If I was Lee or Mcgugan etc I'd be wanting to know the clubs plans before I sign. Are we shopping at lidl for GTF again or are we going for Rhodes, Gayle, Murray, Hooper etc? I think we will get just one forward and one striker. Forward being left side. I'd like Eden Hazard but I'll settle for Mournier, Frazer Campbell or some other premiership player on loan with Wallace/lavery making up the four. The lb I'd want would be garbutt or friers on loan. Helen is ok.

Guest domSWFC

I can see the players would know. If I was Lee or Mcgugan etc I'd be wanting to know the clubs plans before I sign. Are we shopping at lidl for GTF again or are we going for Rhodes, Gayle, Murray, Hooper etc? I think we will get just one forward and one striker. Forward being left side. I'd like Eden Hazard but I'll settle for Mournier, Frazer Campbell or some other premiership player on loan with Wallace/lavery making up the four. The lb I'd want would be garbutt or friers on loan. Helen is ok.

Settle for Mournier?

I'd give a left ball for us to sign him. No way he'd come to this level. Way too good.