Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Guest Darkus Owlus

It's gone bone dry on speculation lately.

This is it, this is the team, lets roll.

Edited by Darkus Owlus

Do not, for one second want to appear negative, I'm very pleased with the business we have done so far, the stadium improvements, the family ticket deals etc. But last year we were absolutely crying out for 2 main things everything else was fairly sound.

A 20 goal a season striker and more than 2 players who can play naturally out wide, now while Wallace and Mathias are huge improvements on what we had, we are about half way through pre season with no striker sorted and still only 2 natural wide players, I do find that a tiny bit worrying!

Guest UpTheOwlsss

I'll be devastated if we roll Dave out for the opening game......come on DC sort it out please pal

Same

The best team we have atm is WESTWOOD hunt

Lees loovens Helan

Lopez semedo MCGUGAN

Wallace may/bus/lavery? Wallace

Really think that one of Bus, Nuhiu, May, Lavery & Matias will be worth 15 goals next year. Not sure which and that isn't to say we shouldn't be trying to improve but a 20 goal striker isn't the be all and end all. Especially with McGugan who you'd expect to chip in with plenty from midfield

Edited by Random Task

Conor wickham isn't very well regarded among the fans at Sunderland, although signed a big contract during his purple patch. Would cost significantly less than a proven championship goal scorer like Rhodes.

Best value of all would be ALF but as a squad member rather than a marquee signing. Besides Bolton already have Gary Madine leading the line, no need to be greedy.

I don't want Jordan Rhodes. Because I know close to how much he earns and the bonus's which are also sewn into his contract are why premier league clubs haven't signed him for the past 2 summers.

You do know you dont have to pay him yourself? Why are you worrying about how much Mr C is prepared to spend?