Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Guest wilyfox

Bristol City have completed their first signing of the summer, bringing in Jonathan Kodjia from Angers SCO for €3m (£2.1m).

Steve Cotterill’s men are preparing for life in the Championship after winning League One last season, and 25-year-old striker Kodjia – who has signed a three-year deal – is the first new face at Ashton Gate.

Guest wilyfox

QPR have completed the signing of Tjaronn Chery from Groningen for an undisclosed fee, after the forward successfully completed a medical this afternoon.

The 27-year-old has penned a three-year deal at Loftus Road after the club matched his release clause.

Guest wilyfox

He is a very good player for what I've seen of Dutch football.

He does look good. But we have Lopez and the Gugiman, so I'm chilled.

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Bristol City have completed their first signing of the summer, bringing in Jonathan Kodjia from Angers SCO for €3m (£2.1m).

Steve Cotterill’s men are preparing for life in the Championship after winning League One last season, and 25-year-old striker Kodjia – who has signed a three-year deal – is the first new face at Ashton Gate.

15 in 29 meh poor league

Delort got 24 and was crap for Wigan

DC's second mistake after the High priced tickets is gonna be underestimating this league.

Teenage angst.....? One things for sure, if he does underestimate it, from what we've seen so far he'll be the first to admit it.

If you want to be naive enough to believe that fair enough. But no one other than Chansiri and his team/CEO will know our budget.

Carlos even said in one of his interviews that he knows nothing about the money for players, he just presents a player and gets told 'we'll sort it' or 'he's too expensive'

People that don't need to know our transfer budget won't. At least anyone running a tight ship would operate like that, and Chansiri doesn't striker me as a mug.

It has nothing to do with budget, the players will find out which other players were after and put 2+2 together about the perceived worth.

This guy has been attracting a lot of interest it seems. Jonathan Kodjia

https://vimeo.com/118159003

Looks like he's got all the tools to be a success at a higher level.

Looks like we're going to see if he can do it at a higher level. Would have liked us to have took a punt on him.

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Good guess, I think.

New top striker,winger and left back

5th -8th

Edited by UpTheOwlsss

It has nothing to do with budget, the players will find out which other players were after and put 2+2 together about the perceived worth.

So putting 2+2 together is guessing £10m on Rhodes then by our youth coach, I get ya. Very reliable info.