Lloyd isgrove

Lloyd Isgrove career record

Southampton

Apps 6

Goals 0

Peterborough United

Apps 11

Goals 1

Welcome to Hillsborough and good luck Lloyd Isgrove.

Decent player for Championship level.  

Edited by aeroswfc

I do despair at our supporters.

In their world we should be signing the cream of the crop and winning every game.

We've signed a promising winger with a probable option to extend the loan deal, from the best academy in the league.

Not good enough for us though.

Probable extension? What have you heard that makes you say that?

Southampton seem to think otherwise - “We hope he will showcase his talent and return to us a genuine prospect for first-team football next season.â€

You could flip that question around and say you know 100% that we didn't.

No one knows what this lad will be like its just the timing seems strange when we have nothing to play for

It is strange we've done it now I must agree pal just hope it means I've not got to watch Maghoma again

You could flip that question around and say you know 100% that we didn't.

No one knows what this lad will be like its just the timing seems strange when we have nothing to play for

that is sort of my point nobody knows except the club and they wont say

Might be looking to see wether a potential target for next season

This is what I was thinking. Try before you buy (or loan for a season) rather than bringing in a player cold. There should still be scope to blood some of our youngsters this season if the club thinks they're ready.

Anyway, I won't even believe he's coming to Hillsborough until I see a "welcome and good luck" post from Aero,including his stats record.

...oh

Played for my Football Manager SWFC team from 2015/15 to 2019/29, had to let him go once we were established top 8 prem as he wasn't good enough.

Pointless signing at this point though isn't it?

That 2019/29 season looks a humdinger. We'd better be in the Prem by then as I suspect the parachute payments will be ridiculous after that one.

Maybe he's been brought in to freshen it up a bit for the rest of the season..Lavery in as well??...who knows...we're safe now y'know...how good is that!! We were NEVER going for the playoffs this season so wind yer bloody necks in!!...

Play offs would have been a disater for us this season, especially if we managed to get promoted. There's only 2 players in our side that would be Prem quality. That would mean a complete overhaul and look what happened the last time we did that. A steady squad build next season with a sniff of promotion and then get the rest in to drive us to Prem safety.

Guest Daniel Walker

Team I would like to see for the rest of the season

Westwood

Vermijl

Lees

Hutch

Helan

Maguire

Melo

Mcgugan

Isgrove

Lavery

May

Jeez. You can tell we lost yesterday. What a bunch of drama Queens.

Good luck Lloyd. Hope you never have the misfortune to read Owlstalk after a defeat.

He's probably reading it right now to see what the fans think of his move,  :duntmatter:

Probable extension? What have you heard that makes you say that?

Southampton seem to think otherwise - “We hope he will showcase his talent and return to us a genuine prospect for first-team football next season.â€

They're hardly going to say 'we don't give a throw how he does...he won't get near the first team next season'

And even if that statement is the truth. It doesn't mean that he will show enough promise to be a first team regular.

Gray will have a motive to sign him. It isn't a panic signing. It isn't a pointless signing.

Guest Daniel Walker

'Likes running ar players good signing for you lot'

'He's rapid '

'Quick and runs at players however does a job for the team'

Sounds decent