Lloyd isgrove

Guest wilyfox

Bus and Keane have season ending injuries. Maybe we signed him now so Maguire can be pushed up front if needed?

Even if there are only 9 games left it would still make sense if we're short.

Gray said pre-Wolves that Bus should be back in full training today.

Guest TommyTank

If this kid Isgrove can cross a ball, Nuhui May and Lavery can't head a football. The only guy on our books who can head a ball is at Blackpool.

Great point mate, and you will probably get some stick for it but one thing you get from Madine is a no.9 that can attack a cross.

Madine was very effective when we had the quality of Ben Marshall out wide.

We haven't seen that quality since.

Most of the time he didn't, if you ever watched him. The reason he was so good was that the defender had no idea which side of him he was going.

When jmags gets the ball I'm sure the full back's team mates shout "He's cutting in" because he's incapable of doing anything else.

Chris Waddle and Maghoma in the same debate. Worlds gone.

Great point mate, and you will probably get some stick for it but one thing you get from Madine is a no.9 that can attack a cross.

Madine was very effective when we had the quality of Ben Marshall out wide.

We haven't seen that quality since.

Do you honestly think I'm worried about what some of the muppets on here think? I've been watching football since the mid sixties and listened to people who rated Chris O'Grady.  :biggrin:

Injuries to the nads are reyt bad though innit.

Nah then Roamin, Dukeries and Whatever and whoever else for that matter - you do realise the error was not mine as it was a simple copy and paste of the original?

I never made such an error...oh Gonads to the lot of you!

lol

Nah then Roamin, Dukeries and Whatever and whoever else for that matter - you do realise the error was not mine as it was a simple copy and paste of the original?

lol

The moral of the story being to check summat before you copy it!  :laugh:

By the way Eric, I saw your hat-trick at Notts County.

Edited by The Dukeries Owl

lol

I knew it wasn't your comment but it was an open net so I slammed it home (cos tap-ins don't count).