Lloyd isgrove

Guest TommyTank

maybe no one was available. Just a thought like

Its similar to the loan striker situation, none available but yet other championship & League One clubs bringing them in.

I am used to this, its been like it since Milan came in, forever plugging creative gaps with unfit loan signings.

Beg, borrow and steal sums up Milans reign for me.

Good luck Mr Chansiri.

...some folk just want everything on a plate...jam today and foooook the consequences or can't engage brain. We're safe and experimenting and looking at developing working relationships. ...although...how good would it be to be in fooookin; relegation scrap with that fat fooook in Rovrum..not...just bloody enjoy whatever happens...miserable two hats some folk..

Dyer was always going to favour a move back to his home city.

Phillips was never going anywhere.

And why would Ince choose us over promotion chasing Derby?

You can't force players to come here.

Players will go if you pay them enough. If we have money to spend you would have thought we might have pushed the boat out a bit when the play offs were just about in sight.

Now with nothing left to play for we bring in a youth loan. Odd decision at this stage of the season.

Players will go if you pay them enough. If we have money to spend you would have thought we might have pushed the boat out a bit when the play offs were just about in sight.

Now with nothing left to play for we bring in a youth loan. Odd decision at this stage of the season.

And what makes you think that we were ever able to compete to sign Ince/Phillips? They're wages will top anything we currently pay.

I'm also 100% sure we had no hope with Ince. We're not playing competitive football anymore. We're hardly playing football on our pitch.

And home is where the heart is with some players. Especially 30+ year olds like Dyer who has earned a mint at Leicester.

It's just not as black and white as people make out.

As I've been banging on about bringing in a couple of loanees since January, I'm not going to complain now we've finally got around to doing something. He's quite highly rated, so we'll see. Just need to sort the striker situation out now

I did base this on Fifa.

You posted a paragraph on how he plays based on football manager.... lol

1. I only wrote one line on the kid

2. I wrote that line based on

-Football Manager

-Watching him play a couple of times at Posh when he was on loan there (I'm from down south)

I expect an apology cake  gary megson

Guest TommyTank

How many had heard of Ben Marshall before he came? Problem is if he's any good it's 2 months too late to make a difference

This is my point mate, why not do this in January, when we were left with Maguire and Maghoma.