Lloyd isgrove

People moaning that this isn't a signing with next season in mind.

Why the hell isn't it? Nothing to say we can't do a season long deal next season. He's a player for their future. Barring an absolute worldy loan spell here, I doubt he'll be a first teamer for them next season.

Guest AbbeyOwl

Signings like this dont fill me with confidence about big signings next year.

Why?

A fringe player with a strong Premiership side ? What exactly do you expect? Idiot!

Guest wilyfox

Does emphasise a problem in today's game though...a young talent, supposedly a hot prospect and one for the future... Yet 22yrs old and hardly any first team experience to speak of. Sort it out FA.

Why?

A fringe player with a strong Premiership side ? What exactly do you expect? Idiot!

Who do you expect, idiot? I bet you've never heard of him yer clown

Let's hope he's somewhat better than (If I'm correct) the last two up and coming young players we signed on loan from Premiership clubs this season, Hallam Hope, and Lewis Baker.

It's taken a year for Gray to get a winger in, when there are only a handful of games left to play, and we have nothing left to play for. Not impressed Mr Gray.

If there is something in the background along the lines of "if he likes it at S6 etc etc you can have him all next season" then fine but otherwise I don't really see the point and would rather give our kids a chance never going to be a better time to give them experience than now when we are in no mans land league wise.

Why sign him now? Season over, waste of brass, get shut of gray and bullen now. We've been gagging for improvement for weeks for a play off push, now we've nowt to lake for hes pissssin the brass away

Let's hope he's somewhat better than (If I'm correct) the last two up and coming young players we signed on loan from Premiership clubs this season, Hallam Hope, and Lewis Baker.

It's taken a year for Gray to get a winger in, when there are only a handful of games left to play, and we have nothing left to play for. Not impressed Mr Gray.

Baker will be an England first team player.

Right player for us at the wrong time. Like Barkley.