Lloyd isgrove

People will moan regardless.

It's quite clear that a lot of people on here know nowt aboutfootball or how a club works as a business.

If people think thawe're going to have our pick of the cream of the crop next season, they're quite mistaken.

Exactly, gunna be sum very disappointed St holders next year, we ain't spending millions, I wouldn't put it past em to carry on as we have been

Exactly, gunna be sum very disappointed St holders next year, we ain't spending millions, I wouldn't put it past em to carry on as we have been

We'll not carry on like we have been.

My point was that money can only get you so far to sign a player. We've got a long way to go on and off the pitch to catch up with the likes of Derby.

We'll not carry on like we have been.

My point was that money can only get you so far to sign a player. We've got a long way to go on and off the pitch to catch up with the likes of Derby.

We'll see

Guest AbbeyOwl

And you as usual will be wrong, your glass isnt half full its not even damp is it

And you as usual will be wrong, your glass isnt half full its not even damp is it

I'll not be happy until I see the style of football like in the 90's back at hillsborough.

Guest AbbeyOwl

You can't blame people for being a little bit sceptical,look at the Baker lad from Chelsea. Comes here one week,highly recommend and gone the next.

Look at the Ben Marshall lad comes here one week

Look at the Premiership billy big ones Wickham comes here one week.

Footballers aren't machines some gel some dont, the idiots idea is we dont bother at all

Guest LEGEND

He's almost 6 foot...

I did base this on Fifa.

You posted a paragraph on how he plays based on football manager.... lol