just met milan

Guest spowowl

Right coincidence I was on Sheffield Train station too, some nutter came up to me and said Hi Milan and started to thank me for everything I had done for the club.

I just mumbled something and wandered off….  Why is it always me who gets the nutter?

I had the same experience on the X78. Some bloke who claims to get that bus to every Wednesday match, home and away. Strange. :duntmatter:

How has this got on to Milans todger????? lol

Council Owl had intimate encounter with Milan in bogs.

S36 Owls enjoys 70 year old members so wanted to know what Milan's looked like.

Realist has a app on his phone what alerts him to these kind of conversations about 70 year olds members.

Think that's it.

lol

Picked him up three times in the Taxi, he lived just off hangingwater road for a spell, came across a very decent human being and an honest one who just wanted to do well for this club with the resources he had.

Used to frequently go to the station from SWFC

Whatever happens in the future no one can deny what he did here, Milan stepped into this club at a very difficult time and has moved us on to better things, people should come down on Saturday to make their appreciation known. 

he gave me the petrol money to get home about 2 or 3 years ago when i lost my Wallet at the game. 

asked me how much i need, a said £30 - he gave me £60 & said i can stop off an get a bite to eat on my journey,

i replied 'never stop on motorway services sir, daylight robbery' ...... he smiled an said 'yes you are right,'  got another couple of crisp £20s out an said 'that should cover it, 

happy days. thanx Milan,

A mate who looked like Milan sucked the venom out when I was bitten by a snake....

...at least that was my mate's story. I don't remember much about it. I don't remember the actual bite. I came round to find my mate sucking away. He claimed I had fallen unconscious upon receiving the bite. Anyhow, how lucky was I that my mate knew to walk in the outback without trousers on so spiders cannot climb up them. He walked behind me with a club to beat away any snakes...what a top mate.

Regardless, I digress. Well done Milan. Enjoy your retirement (if that's the plan!)