Crowd vs. Bolton

Anything under than 25k is embarrassing

Should really be heading towards 30k with the amount of people that say when we do well in this division the fans will flock back!

Some folk are skint after Christmas, especially those that get paid monthly. 

How's the tenner offer work? I'm intending travelling on Saturday from Beverley with a mate. I don't personally know any ST holders so I expect I'll be paying full price on the day. If anyone can help with the offer that would be great, especially if it doesn't create loads of hassle for someone. Otherwise I'll be there anyway.

How's the tenner offer work? I'm intending travelling on Saturday from Beverley with a mate. I don't personally know any ST holders so I expect I'll be paying full price on the day. If anyone can help with the offer that would be great, especially if it doesn't create loads of hassle for someone. Otherwise I'll be there anyway.

I'm still looking for someone to help me :(

By the sounds of it I could get 4 tickets online by entering someone's ID? No idea though

Originally thought 24k tops but with an offer on I reckon it should push us north of 25k.

Really think the attendance will be better than you suggest - we seem to be winning games in quick succession + unlucky to get replay v MC, .. But heres the catch, decent turnout at Hillsborough and seem to be on a bit of a roll - well u know the rest!

I've taken advantage of the offer - I have nothing planned on Saturday and for £10 this seemed like to good an opportunity.

Very much looking forward to it given the run the side are currently on.

I apologise that my presence on Saturday will no doubt bring about a defeat.

resistance is futile prepare to be assimilated