Crowd vs. Bolton

Why not stop flippingmoaning if you want a cheap ticket get a season ticket, we're in the best position we have been for a long time and looking good for the playoffs. Support you club, then come Saturday night you can all talk about a game you've actually all seen. UTO

Guest Charlton

im suprised some of the big Sheffield companies don't buy tickets in bulk to watch the massive. Or buy tickets for the stain if their staff want to go to the Pantomine!

Guest 1banana2banana

I've taken advantage of the offer - I have nothing planned on Saturday and for £10 this seemed like to good an opportunity.

Very much looking forward to it given the run the side are currently on.

I apologise that my presence on Saturday will no doubt bring about a defeat.

Nice one pal, enjoy the game. Wawawbaaw

NO!

Awful idea

Yeah it may give us bigger attendances but everytime it is kids for a £1, i always have to brutally attack some young children out of my ST seat -.-

(What happens on owlstalk, stays on owlstalk.)

Kids for a quid are ok but some of them show very little interest in game, I've seen some playing with their gadgets for most of game.

Guest Herbert Shoebanger

I don't care what the attendance is - it's the atmosphere and noise generated that the players respond to.

I know where are geared up to play away from home- we adopt a defensive shape and then look to counter teams when we break up their play but as a player it must be awesome to hear your name sung for winning a corner or a massive cheer followed by 5 minutes of if ya dont effing bounce.

I think teams like coming to hillsborough because its a nice big pitch, a grand old stadium and you can play the ball about with confidence because their is no intimidation from the stands.

Football games are won by the players - end of.

But.... That little bit extra effort, that guy busting surge to win the ball - that's adrenalin created by the fans.

So to summarise, in my opinion id rather have the wild chanting and celebrations that followed by 21k at home to Carlisle in the 91st minute than 30k who have decided to come and quietly watch a bit of footy for the day

I bet loads er st holders dont even tell their friends about this offer

'Whats in it for us'

'We wer the ones who lumped up in pre season'...they are probly screamin

I am a season ticket holder, I pay my money and take my chance, I dont mind if they charge a tenner for the rest of the season

WaWaW

I really want to go to this. First year we've not had a season ticket in 14 years due to our family falling on hard times. If anyone can help out by letting us use four ID numbers for the tenner tickets I'd be extremely grateful.

I realise the above post sounds like one of those "just give two pounds a month" adverts.

It's not, we're oreyt. lol

Would be nice to go for a tenner though.

I have no experience of trying this but I can't see this working. I doubt the Website would let you sign in on four numbers at once. Can't see the ticket office letting you just walk in and quote four numbers. Without the physical season tickets, I can't see them going for this.

I really want to go to this. First year we've not had a season ticket in 14 years due to our family falling on hard times. If anyone can help out by letting us use four ID numbers for the tenner tickets I'd be extremely grateful.

I realise the above post sounds like one of those "just give two pounds a month" adverts.

It's not, we're oreyt. lol

Would be nice to go for a tenner though.

Inflation hits everyone mate, its now "£3 a month" lol

Kids for a quid are ok but some of them show very little interest in game, I've seen some playing with their gadgets for most of game.

my nephew has had a st since he was 5 and for the first season and a half spent most of his time on his gadget but now at 9 hes the biggest owl you could wish to meet .

Kids for a quid every game is a great idea