Well Done Milan Mandaric

We're not going to make the play-offs mate - even with a push.

But we need to finish the season 'earlier' and avoid a relegation scrap.

Get our house in order in March/April - sort out youth players, contracts, wage budget and potential investment for next year so we're not scraping around in September mincing round in the transfer market.

When was the last time we could say we have done that?

Top 10 or top 12 finish is fine.

Why not?....who is there to worry about...only been puished by Bournemouth and Fulham...The leagues a crock of average crap...It could well be much stronger next season..I honestly don't see us having a better chance.....

Guest Big Guns

Why not?....who is there to worry about...only been puished by Bournemouth and Fulham...The leagues a crock of average crap...It could well be much stronger next season..I honestly don't see us having a better chance.....

This if we don't do it this year that's our chance gone for ever

Time to strike now

We would be torn apart on and off the pitch even if we did scrape through a tough three game play-off process.

Not going to happen.

Would be reckless wasting money it to be fair.

I could afford a sport car if I skint myself and re-mortgaged - but what use is it sat on the drive?

Well, he gave him the job, and didn't sack him when many on here would have earlier in the season.

I've never advocated Gray losing his job. For me, he's the best manager in league. It's well documented that we have one of the lowest budgets in the league.

To attribute this seasons's success to MM is unbelievably harsh on Stuart Gray.

You happy clappers can't defend MM for being prudent and spending modestly to protect the club and then attribute all the success to him when it's plainly obvious that he got lucky with Gray. MM didn't even want Gray - he wanted Neil Warnock. Gray was the default manager and MM has been very fortunate.

Well done Stuart Gray!

I've never advocated Gray losing his job. For me, he's the best manager in league. It's well documented that we have one of the lowest budgets in the league.

You happy clappers can't defend MM for being prudent and spending modestly to protect the club and then attribute all the success to him when it's plainly obvious that he got lucky with Gray. MM didn't even want Gray - he wanted Neil Warnock. Gray was the default manager and MM has been very fortunate.

Well done Stuart Gray!

I suggest you re-read my posts in the thread.

Well done Stuart Gray!

How do you know we have one of the lowest budgets in the league?

We would be torn apart on and off the pitch even if we did scrape through a tough three game play-off process.

Not going to happen.

Would be reckless wasting money it to be fair.

I could afford a sport car if I skint myself and re-mortgaged - but what use is it sat on the drive?

Yea but what if someone told you you were gonna get hammered for a year..then buy 3 sports cars?

Nowt to do will him, Stuart Gray has to be praised for doing what he's starting to do with what he has, with no backing, well done SG, well done players....

Milans done between the bare minumum to nothing for months, no matter which way people try and dress it up, aint moaning though as i have just enjoyed watching the club i love arrogantly boss notts forest at the city ground  on the teli was a pleasure and much overdue

Am I the only one who is surprised that no other clubs have come sniffing for SG? Akin to turning a loaf and a fish into meals for 5000, he has worked wonders - well done to MM for appointing him, but backing him...............not quite happened has it!

Forest will do on Monday.

Yea but what if someone told you you were gonna get hammered for a year..then buy 3 sports cars?

Didn't work for Derby, Sheff Utd, Wolves, Cardiff or Blackpool did it?

Much rather do a Southampton, and they started building in League One.

We're even further behind than they were.

Nowt to do will him, Stuart Gray has to be praised for doing what he's starting to do with what he has, with no backing, well done SG, well done players....

Milans done between the bare minumum to nothing for months, no matter which way people try and dress it up, aint moaning though as i have just enjoyed watching the club i love arrogantly boss notts forest at the city ground  on the teli was a pleasure and much overdue

I agree, Stuart Gray and the players are making the club look an attractive prospect for any potential new owners .