Well Done Milan Mandaric

Nowt to do will him, Stuart Gray has to be praised for doing what he's starting to do with what he has, with no backing, well done SG, well done players....

Milans done between the bare minumum to nothing for months, no matter which way people try and dress it up, aint moaning though as i have just enjoyed watching the club i love arrogantly boss notts forest at the city ground  on the teli was a pleasure and much overdue

Absolutely, and bearing in mind, if Milan had got his way, we'd have had the delights of Neil Warnock to contend with

We would be torn apart on and off the pitch even if we did scrape through a tough three game play-off process.

Not going to happen.

Would be reckless wasting money it to be fair.

I could afford a sport car if I skint myself and re-mortgaged - but what use is it sat on the drive?

you dont think the 60 million we´d pocket would make it worthwhile ......

The last time I looked Gray had his hands tied behind his back and wasn't being supported by the chairman.

Lo and behold we go away to Forest, play two up front and reap the rewards.

We all know what the problem was pal.

MM was reluctant to appoint SG remember

and let's see if any players are sold this month first! Of course if certain players definitely want to go to offers made, you could not blame MM for that unless he  signalled it was OK with him

I understand where Arthur is coming from...

but

We are losing 5 mill a year..So we are eventually gonna drift back to where we were....Now all of a sudden Gray has dragged us to the brink of something special...

Ignore the chance and drift into financial trouble...which looks inevitable without a takeover...or go out in a fookin' blaze of glory...flirt with promotion or administration

Waddya want..a Chronic bloody illness..or a miracle cure...?

Roulette wheel Lads..Black or red?

you dont think the 60 million we´d pocket would make it worthwhile ......

The first season in the Premier League means spending all that lovely money on what got you there.

The investment, loans, signings.....their won't be much change from that.

£7m perhaps? £10m?

You have to survive the first season in the Premier League on gumption.

Unless you built a great side getting there that could cope? You certainly can't buy your way to safety - otherwise everyone would do it.

Didn't work for Derby, Sheff Utd, Wolves, Cardiff or Blackpool did it?

Much rather do a Southampton, and they started building in League One.

We're even further behind than they were.

We are a bigger club than all of them...its a take the money thing...you gather it in as you get thrashed by Man utd City an' Chelsea...You take that on the chin..get relegated with Millions...then build...You have to take the one season in the Prem for what it is..A vision of what might be 2 years hence

Nowt to do will him, Stuart Gray has to be praised for doing what he's starting to do with what he has, with no backing, well done SG, well done players....

Milans done between the bare minumum to nothing for months, no matter which way people try and dress it up, aint moaning though as i have just enjoyed watching the club i love arrogantly boss notts forest at the city ground  on the teli was a pleasure and much overdue

Mmmm. He's a businessman so he was never going to be the sugar daddy everybody would love to have, so I agree with you but I don;t think he's put a foot wrong.  Plus he saved us so I will always love him for that. I certainly agree with you about Forest, though - but I was hating them from 1975  a full decade before most started taking that particular drug (though it was for different reasons that I hated them - and don;t really hate them that much, anymore).

Can I just remind people this is a thread for congratulating the saviour of our club.

The man we all call 'Gramps'

All hail Mandaric.

We are a bigger club than all of them...its a take the money thing...you gather it in as you get thrashed by Man utd City an' Chelsea...You take that on the chin..get relegated with Millions...then build...You have to take the one season in the Prem for what it is..A vision of what might be 2 years hence

We're not mate.

Seriously

Get this out of our head and we might start looking forward.

Who by?

Big Guns?

BBC Radio Sheffield, BBC News, the local press, the regional press, the national press and local hacks. Both MM and PA have both stated that we don't have the biggest budget in the league. MM has stated that he will sell the club to allow someone to "take us to the next step".

Can I just remind people this is a thread for congratulating the saviour of our club.

The man we all call 'Gramps'

All hail Mandaric.

We're not mate.

Seriously

Get this out of our head and we might start looking forward.

Gramps? Pass me the kidney bowl, purleeeeez. Good man though, and I am sure, me and you, we agree on our feelings towards him.

BBC Radio Sheffield, BBC News, the local press, the regional press, the national press and local hacks. Both MM and PA have both stated that we don't have the biggest budget in the league. MM has stated that he will sell the club to allow someone to "take us to the next step".

So a bunch of hacks.

Yeah I'd trust them too. (hashtag confused face)

And MM has said we don't have the biggest budget, well I could have told you that pal.

AS a caring pimp, that's what I always tell my girls. :biggrin:

Edited by VictoryBell