Well Done Milan Mandaric

just woke up to read the statement I wanted to see at last from MM  we needed a statement and we got what we wanted to hear

hopefully he means it and it's not an increase your bid ploy 

Assuming he does mean it I'm much more comfortable the takeover can happen when it happens we mustn't destroy what is beginning to gel here. I hope he can dig up some funds to support SG 

MM is in a lovely place here as a seller he can sit back fire up the tablegazer thread and point to that when anyone asks the price comfortable that we might even make it into the playoffs with his ownership  then the motherload is on the horizon

He intimates he's talking to several others as well as the thai guys, hope so but it's a great ploy  - what's thai for show me the money?

That's right, Milans done nothing... Doh!

Who bought the club to make sure we still had a club, who had the balls to sack Megson to ensure we got promotion, who sacked Jones to ensure we didn't get relegated, who took a chance on Gray?

SG is proving to be an excellent coach and man manager, who put him there, who sactions and pays for some of our excellent recent signings (and how do most of us know just how much input he has in finding some of the players).

Highest position we have been in for years but some fans will always find a negative.

They'll have you believe that it's all down to luck. Nowt to do with making educated decisions and running the club properly....its all luck because he's reyt tight you know. Edited by bigdan2003

MM is a legend in my book.

He has stabilised the club and i genuinely believe he has our interests at heart..

Everytime i watch a league one game i get palpatations..we have moved on so much from 2012.

I for one will be forever grateful for what he has done and i hope he makes a few quid from the sale.

Nowt to do will him, Stuart Gray has to be praised for doing what he's starting to do with what he has, with no backing, well done SG, well done players....

Milans done between the bare minumum to nothing for months, no matter which way people try and dress it up, aint moaning though as i have just enjoyed watching the club i love arrogantly boss notts forest at the city ground on the teli was a pleasure and much overdue

I think they both (Milan and Stuart) deserve the recognition for doing what they do well.

One off the pitch and the other on it.

Mandaric has stabilised the clubs financial infrastructure, yes he has been tight, but disciplined head over heart is the correct way to go about the business side of things... He's a businessman, hats off to his acumen there.

Gray has done the business with the players -good job even with the wobble pre-Christmas, a lot of very good managers hit the buffers when a dip in form occurs. Gray has single-mindedly stuck to his tasks, he's human, he's made some great decisions and a few errors like all managers. Turning form around is another skill... Many dont have.

Edited by F. Spiksley

I think they both (Milan and Stuart) deserve the recognition for doing what they do well.

Mandaric has stabilised the clubs financial infrastructure, yes he has been tight, but disciplined head over heart is the correct way to go about the business side of things... He's a businessman, hats off to his acumen there.

Gray has done the business with the players -good job even with the wobble pre-Christmas, a lot of very good managers hit the buffers when a dip in form occurs. Gray has single-mindedly stuck to his tasks, he's human, he's made some great decisions and a few errors like all managers. Turning form around is another skill... Many dont have.

In a nutshell.

This is a team effort.

Stuart Gray is not human! He is some sort of footballing God!