Feel for Hutch

He was a punt, quality when fit, but injury prone which is why we got him as Wednesday were prepared to chance it in the hope he remained injury free. Sadly I think he may have some Scottish gene which prevents a run of games, S6SYNDROMECALEDONIA to give it a technical name.

what kind of club rushes a player back without a couple of 45 min run outs (at least) in the development squad? especially a player in a situation like hutch.

he's a crock. very unfortunate because WHEN he's fit he's a very good player.

Edited by richowl

what kind of club rushes a player back without a couple of 45 min run outs (at least) in the development squad? especially a player in a situation like hutch.

he's a crock. very unfortunate because WHEN he's fit he's a very good player.

We didn't rush him back though - his previous injury was his back, which he's presumably fully recovered from. It's the continuous and seemingly unrelated injuries that he picks up that worries me.

Guest Sheff Owl

Gray doesn't know if it was Hutchinson's good or bad knee (I personally thought both knees were hammered).

Anyway apparently he landed awkward, again could have happened to any player, such a shame.

shocking signing I don't feel sorry for him , he's a pro being well paid for doing zilch. get him gone and off the wage bill. nice lad blah blah blah but shocking signing probably the most stupid signing we have ever made

You're a ray of sunshine.

shocking signing I don't feel sorry for him , he's a pro being well paid for doing zilch. get him gone and off the wage bill. nice lad blah blah blah but shocking signing probably the most stupid signing we have ever made

Be quiet. You complete and utter flipping idiot.

Where were the knockers first few games when hutch was the best signing we'd made all summer?

I hate it when we lose, made worse by the fvcktards that go mental about everything on here.

He's injured. Always likely with any player. Perhaps wait to see what the problem is before writing him off?

Be quiet. You complete and utter ******* idiot.

Player so broken he had to retire from the game, barely played half the games when we had him on loan

I'm afraid the real idiots are the people who decided to give him a contract

Player so broken he had to retire from the game, barely played half the games when we had him on loan

I'm afraid the real idiots are the people who decided to give him a contract

Should have been a 1 year deal imho.