On way back/player ratings

Westwood - 7 Solid.

Palmer - 6 Had better games

Lees - 8 Commanding throughout

Loovens - 7 Usual steady self

Mattock - 7.5 Best I've seen him play for us.

Maguire - 6 Scored but offered very little else. Worked back and helped defensively many times.

Semedo - 5 Gave his all but lacked quality in possession. Usual Semedo performance.

Hutchinson - 7 Played better on Saturday but still looked on a different level to the rest of our midfield.

Maghoma - 6 Did the tricky things well, skipped past players, showed some good pace, but wasted so many chances to cross and play a killer pass.

Nuhiu - 5 Poor tonight. Kept flicking the ball into the wrong areas when May was trying to run in behind him. Struggled to hold the ball up. Missed with what looked like a free header in the first half.

May - 6.5. Felt for him tonight. Ran his knackers off but got no service what so ever. Couple of good positive dribbles before getting crowded out. 1 of which won the free kick for goal.

Overall we didn't deserve to win the game. 442 didn't work tonight and Coke should have started.

1. Westwood- 7 - Thought his handling was good, and he was clattered for the pen. Came out and did really well in the first half when we got caught a bit square

2. Palmer - 6 - Fe times I felt he could have come and met the ball better especially in the air. Let it bounce a bit too much for me. Passing wasn't usual standard but did hit two great diagonals to Maghoma
  3. Mattock - 6- Ok. Didn't really do much. Spent a lot of time tucked in as their front three were quite lively. Couple of good chances to cross and came inside for reasons I don't fully understand.
  4. Semedo - 5.5- Passing was worrying. I know not a strength, but still expect to see some zip of them even if they are 5 yarders to feet. Won some tackles but struggles in a 2 man midfield at this level.
  5. Lees - 6 - Another steady performance. Nice to have a young centre back in there
  6. Loovens - 6- steady self. Few times the passes were a bit worrying but won his headers. Both him and Lees didn't like Fullers introduction though.
  7. Maguire -5.5- I know he scored but I thought he was very reactionary tonight instead of thinking what might happen in advance. Seemed to be looking at his feet a lot.
  8. Hutchinson - 7- Best player we have. Why he wasn't subbed earlier though when clearly he was in pain did baffle me.
  9. Nuhiu -5.5- Not the big mans best game, though not helped by being fouled every time he went for the ball and getting nothing from the official.
  10. May -6.5- Hardest working player I've seen in 20 years. Made some great runs, tried to stretch their back line and got no service.
  11. Maghoma - 5.5- Working much harder these days. But seemingly turning into a black Alan Quinn. Running into dead ends on his weak foot before cutting back inside and losing it.
  12. Madine -5.5- Couple of good chest downs and a nice attempt to play May in. But like the other forwards was having to do too much work 40 yards way from the Millwall goal.
  13. Coke -5.5- Came on and was steady. Won some headers. Bit unlucky with a couple of attempted passes. Prefer him in a 3 trying to get forward and join in.
  14. Helan -5.5- At first he came on and seemed to relive a bit of pressure on Mattock who was being left a bit isolated by random Maghoma. Couple of times bought the defence breathing time simply by driving on. Decision making though proved he is a full back and we remain short of midfield options.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

I'm getting a bit tired at this Nuhiu slag fest.  Both Maclaren and Holloway have said how effective he is and they are far more qualified to judge than any of us!

Madine got his usual cameo appearance and is expected to set the world alight give the lad a break and judge if/when he gets a full game,If he fails then the arguments can be justified ,he was castigated in league one and reacted with 18 goals , since we came up through one reason and another partly due to demo , and his own stupidness he hasn't had a proper crack at it with a clear head, whether he can do it at this level is down to him,yep defenders are better but the goals are no smaller and when on song we knowhe can finish as does gray who said on more thann one occasion Madine is the best finisher at the club don't write him off just yet

Madine got his usual cameo appearance and is expected to set the world alight give the lad a break and judge if/when he gets a full game,If he fails then the arguments can be justified ,he was castigated in league one and reacted with 18 goals , since we came up through one reason and another partly due to demo , and his own stupidness he hasn't had a proper crack at it with a clear head, whether he can do it at this level is down to him,yep defenders are better but the goals are no smaller and when on song we knowhe can finish as does gray who said on more thann one occasion Madine is the best finisher at the club don't write him off just yet

Nobody is writing him off, they are rating his performances with a score on 1 to 10.

Slaughter boys out once again

Westwood 6 didn't have owt to do

Palmer 7 good use of ball played well

Loovens 8 solid at back

Lees 8 as above

Mattock 6 would have been a 7 until 94th min error

Magoma 5 overplayed not his best game

Semi 6 average

Hutchinson 7 warrior

Maguire 7 better than weekend decent goal

May 7 worked his ass off

Nuhiu 6 no real impact

Coke 6 tidy

Madine 5 didn't offer much

Helen 5 few good runs, left mattock exposed

My opinion on tonight... Thoughts???

Spot on  ... with other comments I think they must have been at another game 

Nuhiu - 5 Poor tonight. Kept flicking the ball into the wrong areas when May was trying to run in behind him. Struggled to hold the ball up. Missed with what looked like a free header in the first half.

If that was the one from the corner the defender was all over him.

1. Westwood- 7 - Thought his handling was good, and he was clattered for the pen. Came out and did really well in the first half when we got caught a bit square
  2. Palmer - 6 - Fe times I felt he could have come and met the ball better especially in the air. Let it bounce a bit too much for me. Passing wasn't usual standard but did hit two great diagonals to Maghoma
  3. Mattock - 6- Ok. Didn't really do much. Spent a lot of time tucked in as their front three were quite lively. Couple of good chances to cross and came inside for reasons I don't fully understand.
  4. Semedo - 5.5- Passing was worrying. I know not a strength, but still expect to see some zip of them even if they are 5 yarders to feet. Won some tackles but struggles in a 2 man midfield at this level.
  5. Lees - 6 - Another steady performance. Nice to have a young centre back in there
  6. Loovens - 6- steady self. Few times the passes were a bit worrying but won his headers. Both him and Lees didn't like Fullers introduction though.
  7. Maguire -5.5- I know he scored but I thought he was very reactionary tonight instead of thinking what might happen in advance. Seemed to be looking at his feet a lot.
  8. Hutchinson - 7- Best player we have. Why he wasn't subbed earlier though when clearly he was in pain did baffle me.
  9. Nuhiu -5.5- Not the big mans best game, though not helped by being fouled every time he went for the ball and getting nothing from the official.
  10. May -6.5- Hardest working player I've seen in 20 years. Made some great runs, tried to stretch their back line and got no service.
  11. Maghoma - 5.5- Working much harder these days. But seemingly turning into a black Alan Quinn. Running into dead ends on his weak foot before cutting back inside and losing it.
  12. Madine -5.5- Couple of good chest downs and a nice attempt to play May in. But like the other forwards was having to do too much work 40 yards way from the Millwall goal.
  13. Coke -5.5- Came on and was steady. Won some headers. Bit unlucky with a couple of attempted passes. Prefer him in a 3 trying to get forward and join in.
  14. Helan -5.5- At first he came on and seemed to relive a bit of pressure on Mattock who was being left a bit isolated by random Maghoma. Couple of times bought the defence breathing time simply by driving on. Decision making though proved he is a full back and we remain short of midfield options.

Always find it strange how people rate out of 20.

Semedo was mom

Nuhiu gets a 3. Madine won more in 10 minutes

just goes to show differing opinions about the game because the above statement is absolute nonsense

Madine won more in 10 minutes? Behave. Nuhiu, although not as good as he was against Derby won nearly every single ball that was pumped up to him .. and there were plenty but there was nobody following up and feeding off him. Madine can't hold onto the ball when its at his feet - he's not strong enough ..

i think the main culprit is Maguire for feebly holding the ball up in the corner .. why not kick it into row z, against a player or boot it out for a throw in or goalkick - it wouldn't have led to the goal that why thats for sure . this leads to people castigating Helen and Mattock as causing problems ..