Loovens - 7

Mattock - 7

Maguire - 6

Semedo - 5

Hutchinson - 7

Maghoma - 6

Nuhiu - 6

May - 6

Failure to keep the ball cost us, though we nearly got away with it.

Missed Kieran Lee hugely.

Out sure why Semedo played instead of Coke, Jose just kept losing the ball.

May again very quiet.

Didn't deserve to win.

Thanks kivo, conceding so late is a kick in the nads. Think this game had draw all over it from hearing the commentary, still 1-0 up you'd hope we'd hang on. Still unbeaten so far, I think this shows we lack real quality in midfield, we need someone that can create through the middle. Hope we bring a couple more in. I would've taken 5points from our opening 3 games though to be honest uto

Same work rate as Saturday from the team.

Created even less.

Not going to single players out but one or 2 aren't up to it - our paper thin squad was exposed tonight.

New striker has hardly had a sniff - no service to him at all

Edited by Essix Blue

Gray got it wrong today, but we got away with it. They had more of the play and created the most chances but we nearly nicked it. Fair play to them, we set up negatively, while they came to win it. They even brought on three forwards to try and save the game.

Can I ask why maghoma is getting good ratings

Was a 5/6 best for me

Didn't pass the ball when he needed to

He's the one bright spark we have atm, he turns people inside out and goes past players with ease, the only issue tonight and in other game is either doesn't get the shot / pass off early enough seems to just hang on to the ball, if he sorts this out he's going to be a good player this season for us.

Guest UpTheOwlsss

He's the one bright spark we have atm, he turns people inside out and goes past players with ease, the only issue tonight and in other game is either doesn't get the shot / pass off early enough seems to just hang on to the ball, if he sorts this out he's going to be a good player this season for us.

I agree that he's going to be good

Just think he was only a 5 or 6 today