That awkward moment when.....

"Err, Im really sorry to have to tell you this... I'd rather I didn't have to, but, you know, needs must...We have more ST holders than seats in your ground. Sorry"Yep, proper awkward having to do that.

Haha...I work with plenty in Rotherham & they needed bringing down a peg. Just thought I'd give them an example of how massive we are.

Thought this thread was gonna be about when you don't shake properly and a little bit of wee seeps through to your jeans. If it happens in a cubicle I tend to frantically rub it dry with some toilet roll, if it happens in a urinal however I discreetly position my leg under the hand dryer.

strangely, i  odnt not see Rotherham as a rival, nor do i really care about them much.

Spot on. Their fans despise us for some reason and have created a fake one sided rivalry for themselves.

I care about them about as much as I do Millwall..... They're pretty irrelevant other than the fact they are in the same division as us (the world has gone crackers!), and their fans a bunch od dicks.