Brandao

I reckon 95% of the people on this forum wet themselves laughing when we signed Steve Howard, and he was outstanding. Good footballers may slow down a bit, but they never lose their ability. It's the ones without much talent, who rely on being physically fit and charging up and down the pitch, who finish playing, before the skilful ones. If we sign this Brazilian, and he's not just some big lump, but actually has some ability, he might be good for a couple of seasons.

There seems to be a few if's and but's in there but basically you're right (ooh I hate admitting that), we should only give him is a one year contract ( maybe with an extra years option)..

Was hoping Brandão would translate as something very cool (similar to Semedo translating to "without fear") but according to my wife his name just means "Brand Big" as Brand isn't a real Portuguese word!

Big Bran. As in a big fan of bran. When you're getting on (as he is in football terms) keeping regular is very important.

Bound to see loads of Brasilian flags if he signs.

...what's that?

I haven't seen any pics of Brandao's nipples. Googled it an' all.

Who cares about Marlon's nipples, if he signs I'd love to see more of these.... ;)

world-cup-hotties-01_brazilian.jpg

world-cup-fans-hot.jpg

be925ad2b650bddc5d6b53766247c2b8.jpg

Edited by MilansMissingMarbles

Lavezzi's scored 12 in 60 for P.S.G. Guessing with those stats some of our fans wouldn't want him either if by some miracle the chance arose. We're in the Championship not the Champions League ffs. Personally I think Brandao will be a great signing.