Brandao

Guest LEGEND

Very impression goalscoring record, but at 34....is he really going to make a difference or excite us?

Then again, if he does go on to score 20 goals. I dont care.

I know that mate....we ain't even signed him yet, he has never pulled the hallowed shirt on and he has been slagged off already and yet if and when he signs and if he does pull that shirt on and if he does score a tin bath full of goals and teaches something to others around him......guess what....his **** will smell of strawberries mate from the same people who slagged him off here...that's what

Always the same on here and non of them will be man enough to admit they're wrong if he does.

Was hoping Brandão would translate as something very cool (similar to Semedo translating to "without fear") but according to my wife his name just means "Brand Big" as Brand isn't a real Portuguese word!

Have you taken into account the fact that the last two seasons have been played a higher level of Football to what we play?

No I didn't, what a silly oversight on my part.

I've redone the math and the projection is now 35 in 39, without a doubt.

Guest LittonOwl

He certainly can handle himself

He's no Conor though is he...?

...though we'll find out for certain on Saturday night!   ;-)

Guest wilyfox

Dom Howson

I'm led to believe Brandao has been on Owls' radar for some time. Talks have taken place but that's as far as it has gone right now. #SWFC