luke james

Biggs has been on here again looking at his twitter account.

Hard at it again Alan?

Can't verify a rumoured #swfc bid for Hartlepool's Luke James. But looks in ballpark of hungry up & coming players described to me by MM.

@AlanBiggs1

Can't verify a rumoured #swfc bid for Hartlepool's Luke James. But looks in ballpark of hungry up & coming players described to me by MM.

Terrible journalist. Somebody convince me that he doesn't just get his info off of here.

Guest owl from retford

Looks decent from that youtube clip but the championship is a massive step up have'nt they also got james brown always decent for a goal or two

hagrids hut is actually shot at Glencoe in the highlands. Stunning place.

I didn't know that. Have been to Glencoe and agree totally. It's one of a handful of places I've been to that have found profoundly affecting. Amazing place.

Edit - don't know anything about Luke James. No opinion.

Edited by themaskedowl

Guest phshaw

I remember him coming on for Hartlepool at Hillsborough a few years back. He looked 9 years old.

Fair play to you, remembering such details. I can only remember them "stealing" a point with a late long range effort. I'm amazed how supporters recall after several years such small details about an opposition of relatively unknown players. This lad sounds promising though if we are indeed in for him.

As with all these videos though you don't see any that he misses. For every tidy finish there may be 6 sitters missed.

True. But most strikers will miss good chances too.

At least this video shows he is capable of a range of goals in an English league. The foreign ones sometimes look a bit dubious

Looks decent from that youtube clip but the championship is a MASSIVE step up have'nt they also got james brown always decent for a goal or two

Was mates with him growing up. His contract wasn't renewed a couple of seasons ago at Hartlepool. Repeated cruciate injuries got the better of him, now playing for Gateshead I think.