luke james

Could that enchanting chap please tell me why asking where information came from, is being a killjoy?

Maybe it'd be preferable to have a section for "totally unsubstantiated rumour"s, simply for people who want to fantasise. I actually want us to sign decent players who can help us to progress, and if somebody says we've had a bid accepted for a particular player, I'm simply curious to know the source of the information, because I want these things to happen.

It was a joke but I can twll from your reaction that you are the 'killjoy' type. Therefore it is now not a joke.

lol

Has anyone been to Alnwick castle? You can meet Dumbledore and Hagrid, its mega family fun.

My wife and I went on a visit last year and the guide who was taking us round said "the Duke of Northumberland is one of the richest landowners in Great Britain", to which I replied "at forty quid a ticket I'm not surprised".

Edited by dumboldowl

Did read a few good reports about him last season To be honest, I thought they'd want a lot more for him. The sort of signing big ambitious clubs make with an eye on the future. I wouldn't see him as a first team regular

Luke James Boyd, better known as Luke James, is an American singer-songwriter. Born in New Orleans, Louisiana, he began his musical career singing background for R&B artistTyrese and later writing songs for recording artists such as Chris BrownBritney SpearsKeri Hilson and Justin Bieber. Under the management of record producer Danja, James released his first mixtape#Luke, in 2011. The mixtape's critically acclaimed single "I Want You" earned him a Best R&B Performance nomination at the 56th Annual Grammy Awards. Like the first project, he released his second mixtape, Whispers in the Dark, as a free music download in 2012. His self-titled debut studio album is scheduled to be released sometime in 2014.

SOUNDS GOOD

Is he signing to be our new announcer?

Guest OsiinAlnwick

Looks abit like Lavery for me we already have a young nippy forward so it's a no from me

Why on earth not? We are allowed more than of decent forward you know

Guest wilyfox

@AlanBiggs1

Can't verify a rumoured #swfc bid for Hartlepool's Luke James. But looks in ballpark of hungry up & coming players described to me by MM.

@AlanBiggs1

Can't verify a rumoured #swfc bid for Hartlepool's Luke James. But looks in ballpark of hungry up & coming players described to me by MM.

Translation: 'Never heard of him so I've got no idea but if I tweet this and it happens there is half a chance someone will think, for the first time, I'm ITK"