luke james

Guest OsiinAlnwick

If he's for the Dev Squad that really is progress. He could become our very own Wickham, in which case £500k is a bargain.

The OP says Wednesday are believed to have had a bid accepted for this kid, and that's prompted numerous opinions with regards to this. I have only one question: Believed by whom, because I've trawled through the internet, and apart from this very dubious thread on Owlstalk, I can't see any mention of this "deal".

Guest wilyfox

Looks good on this video, hope this is true, with some work he could be an amazing player.

If there's a highlight reel, and he looks good in it, ave him... Dems the rules!

The OP says Wednesday are believed to have had a bid accepted for this kid, and that's prompted numerous opinions with regards to this. I have only one question: Believed by whom, because I've trawled through the internet, and apart from this very dubious thread on Owlstalk, I can't see any mention of this "deal".

The killjoy has arrived.

If there's a highlight reel, and he looks good in it, ave him... Dems the rules!

Well I've got a mate who supports Hartlepool and he highly rates him. Apparently he makes some very good passes and is pacey, just what we need imo but I don't know about spending 500K on him.

Could that enchanting chap please tell me why asking where information came from, is being a killjoy?

Maybe it'd be preferable to have a section for "totally unsubstantiated rumour"s, simply for people who want to fantasise. I actually want us to sign decent players who can help us to progress, and if somebody says we've had a bid accepted for a particular player, I'm simply curious to know the source of the information, because I want these things to happen.

The sort of target we'd realistically be going for.

Living fairly close to Hartlepool I've heard good things about him, but that's the extent of my knowledge.

where abouts are you bud? was in.station town until recently if you know it