luke james

Luke James Boyd, better known as Luke James, is an American singer-songwriter. Born in New Orleans, Louisiana, he began his musical career singing background for R&B artistTyrese and later writing songs for recording artists such as Chris BrownBritney SpearsKeri Hilson and Justin Bieber. Under the management of record producer Danja, James released his first mixtape#Luke, in 2011. The mixtape's critically acclaimed single "I Want You" earned him a Best R&B Performance nomination at the 56th Annual Grammy Awards. Like the first project, he released his second mixtape, Whispers in the Dark, as a free music download in 2012. His self-titled debut studio album is scheduled to be released sometime in 2014.

SOUNDS GOOD

Guest OsiinAlnwick

I used watch this lad when he was Alnwick Town. He was something special then, and if he's progressed as he should have at Hartlepool he will be one he'll of a player.

Never heard of him until 10 mins ago - but so hope this is true.

Just seen his highlights reel from last year and looks very talented scoring with both feet and his head - brave too!

Hard to compare League 2 but he's 19 and just the sort we should be looking at.

Problem is 500,000 looks a bit cheap and there would have to be decent competition!?

Guest OsiinAlnwick

Has anyone been to Alnwick castle? You can meet Dumbledore and Hagrid, its mega family fun.

I can see it from my house. Dumbledore is out tonight.