RIP Kevin Asquith / intercity0wl

Guest Distraught!

From time to time, we see threads on Owlstalk about other Wednesdayites sadly passing away or even ex-players, managers etc.

Can I suggest that a new section be included on the site for memorials and threads such as this one can be stored (unless relatives, friends or loved ones do not want them included for whatever reason).

RIP all fellow owls sadly no longer with us.

From time to time, we see threads on Owlstalk about other Wednesdayites sadly passing away or even ex-players, managers etc.

Can I suggest that a new section be included on the site for memorials and threads such as this one can be stored (unless relatives, friends or loved ones do not want them included for whatever reason).

A superb idea Distraught!

Seconded.

Nice idea.

Terrible news. RIP intercity0wl

Always stopped to read his posts on here and sounds like he was a very proud, well travelled supporter.

Life can be very cruel sometimes it seems...

I feel for his family and friends.

...When Wednesday win the league, or their next trophy, we should all shout as loud as we possibly can for the SWFC family we've lost over the years, as well as ourselves.   

Guest Big Guns

I like it a bit like the wall of fame at hillsbra

A owlstalkers wall of fame section

Learnt last night that Kev was my sister's godfather's stepdad.

Closest thing he ever had to a dad

his stepson wrote a nice post about kev on the old mexboro site on facebook.......kev was an avid poster on the site and a font of all knowledge about mexboro in the 70s/80s and is much mourned on there as well .

his stepson wrote a nice post about kev on the old mexboro site on facebook.......kev was an avid poster on the site and a font of all knowledge about mexboro in the 70s/80s and is much mourned on there as well .

I've seen what he put on Facebook

I don't actually recall meeting Kev but I did read a lot of his points of view on here, generally agreeing with him. He came across as a top bloke

Was KeV from Mexboro?

Great idea

Only just seen this terrible news, absolutely gobsmacked.

R.I.P. Kevin

Condolences to all family and friends.

One upside thing, is that you were blessed with having him in your life, albeit all to briefly.