RIP Kevin Asquith / intercity0wl

Guest Big Guns

Ye great poster don't want to keep pipin up but really feel gutted even tho I didn't no him personsly

Won't be the same with out him

Ye great poster don't want to keep pipin up but really feel gutted even tho I didn't no him personsly

Won't be the same with out him

gotta be honest, ive loved owlstalk since i found it 18 months ago. i like being a bit immature on ere, 

but since this news about ICO, im struggling to post, flicking thru the threads but it all feels a bit pointless tbh.. 

R.I.P ICO

Oh no. Only knew your name on here and that you had Grandads bouncing chicken thing avatar. But that's enough to be gutted.

So sorry for all your friends and family and owlstalk has lost a fantastic contributer.

Where have you been FG? Haven't seen you post for an age.

gotta be honest, ive loved owlstalk since i found it 18 months ago. i like being a bit immature on ere, 

but since this news about ICO, im struggling to post, flicking thru the threads but it all feels a bit pointless tbh.. 

R.I.P ICO

I can relate to that GY.

ICOs passing has pulled things into sharp focus. A stiff dose of perspective all round.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Awful awful news.

we had debates and disagreements but he was a cracking fella.

bless him, rip

As with Jowl and Weshallovercome above I guess...

I've already posted in this thread, but I find myself popping back in to read other peoples comments - I'm not sure why, but its somehow comforting, despite me never having met ICO - maybe it's just that special second family we all share. It seems the majority are in the same boat as me, having never met ICO, but still respecting the man, 10 pages and counting is testament to that.

+1 for memorial section

I've already posted in this thread, but I find myself popping back in to read other peoples comments - I'm not sure why, but its somehow comforting, despite me never having met ICO - maybe it's just that special second family we all share. It seems the majority are in the same boat as me, having never met ICO, but still respecting the man, 10 pages and counting is testament to that.

+1 for memorial section

Believe me, if you'd have met him like some of us, you would be more than respecting him.

Such a top, top bloke.

Like others I'm finding it a strange feeling at the moment.

+1 for memorial section

this sums up my thoughts perfectly, well put. I too will back a memorial section for owlstalk members, cracking idea. Get it sorted neil