RIP Kevin Asquith / intercity0wl

that would be good had some top banter with ICO and he will be missed would be good to keep this or another thread going in his honour..

Like the idea but maybe a more upbeat thread than this one would be a better way to remember him by

R.I.P fellow owl, as a long term lurker/very un-active poster, his posts came across as very considered and honest. Top videos too! Seem to recognise him from the photo (on mobile so can't fully see it), and remember standing near him and his party on a packed train out to the Amex in the past season, great banter on the train with everyone and obviously a loyal owl. Rest in Peace.

Guest Sotrab

Used to have a lot of respect for him as a poster on here when I was on regular. Heard the news on OO and it knocked me sideways despite not knowing him personally.

Thought it more appropriate to pass on my sympathies to his friends and family here

RIP mate

Bartos

Not sure if it is still possible, but Neil used to put photos of players etc at the top of the menu on the forum, maybe not a photo of ICO himself, but maybe just a little message to stay up there from all the SWFC family so we all still remember him?

As I say, not sure if that is possible, but just trying to think about keeping something on here that will always remember a brilliant poster. 

Edited by jambler

Not sure if it is still possible, but Neil used to put photos of players etc at the top of the menu on the forum, maybe not a photo of ICO himself, but maybe just a little message to stay up there from all the SWFC family so we all still remember him?

As I say, not sure if that is possible, but just trying to think about keeping something on here that will always remember a brilliant poster.

That's what we did on Owlsmad when that swfc supporting soldier passed away, can't remember his name unfortunately.

Great idea.

Edited by Eaton_Swfc