RIP Kevin Asquith / intercity0wl

Stunned by this. Only knew him on this forum and regularly agreed with what he said and his username always stood out when I looked who'd +1'd any of my pictures or gifs.

Reading this thread to see he's posted saying he'll try to get back on soon then a few posts later he's passed away - tragic :-(

Thoughts with his family at this difficult time.

R.I.P INTERCITYOWL

Edited by B.A Baracus

RIP fella.

Shocking news. As others say, I never met the guy but he was one of us on here. We fall out and moan and complain, then we celebrate and make up and realise we are all in it together. That's what gives us strength and it shows in this thread.

I remember years ago on the old rivals network there was a Baggies fan who passed away. His last thread he started was entitled 'Penalty Sheff Wed L O L'. The lads on that forum kept bumping it throughout the season and beyond to keep his memory alive and somehow keep him involved in the good and bad times. Folk from all teams posted on there but plenty of Owls fans did as there was a connection. Always thought that was a classy way to remember a fallen brother in arms.

Guest Big Guns

RIP fella.

Shocking news. As others say, I never met the guy but he was one of us on here. We fall out and moan and complain, then we celebrate and make up and realise we are all in it together. That's what gives us strength and it shows in this thread.

I remember years ago on the old rivals network there was a Baggies fan who passed away. His last thread he started was entitled 'Penalty Sheff Wed L O L'. The lads on that forum kept bumping it throughout the season and beyond to keep his memory alive and somehow keep him involved in the good and bad times. Folk from all teams posted on there but plenty of Owls fans did as there was a connection. Always thought that was a classy way to remember a fallen brother in arms.

that would be good had some top banter with ICO and he will be missed would be good to keep this or another thread going in his honour..

Met Kevin a couple of times although didn't know who he was on here, Nice bloke and this is Horrible news, Time is the enemy people and life's all too short for all the petty crap we all waste our time over.

Rest in peace mate, fellow owl and condolences to all his family and Friends :(

UTO, and as his profile pic said......Keep the faith!!!!!!!!!!

RIP

Edited by Greeny79