3 year kit deal

Guest Deleted member

Would be great to see the megastore turned into a Sports Direct style outlet, full of sportswear and trainers etc, but all dedicated to making money for Sheffield Wednesday

Would be great to see the megastore turned into a Sports Direct style outlet, full of sportswear and trainers etc, but all dedicated to making money for Sheffield Wednesday

Agreed.

About time we focused on improving revenues to bolster our player budget, to buy the quality players we should've brought in immediately following promotion, instead of relying on freebies and loans to bail us out of the poo .

At some point, I'd like to be able to start praising Milan on how well he is running the club.

This deal is worthy of praise. It's a start.

Praise when due, criticise when appropriate.

Guest Parks96

They said "respected brand", when all I hear is people taking the wee wee out of Sondico.

It's a bit annoying that we are with such a low brand, however we will get a unique kit unlike other teams

They said "respected brand", when all I hear is people taking the wee wee out of Sondico.

It's a bit annoying that we are with such a low brand, however we will get a unique kit unlike other teams

At the moment, until we return to the Premiership, we are also what you call a low brand, whatever that means.

Until we see the kit were not really in much of a position to comment, if they bring back the black shorts I'm already pleased. I like the sound of what grandad said about the megastore making a connection with sports direct, that would be really good business for the club.

You will be lucky to see Wednesday shirts in the Sports Soccer in Sheffield, never mind all over the country.  When Rangers signed the kit deal with Puma, they are also in with Sports Direct and you don't see Rangers shirts all over the country (even thought Sports Direct said they would be).

Take a look on the Sondico site and see what kits they turned out this season.  You will start to take the 'wee wee out of Sondico' as well.

There are some good bargains to be had in sports direct, however there is also a load of crap

Need to be careful with our brand

Looking forward to being classed as flagship though

You will be lucky to see Wednesday shirts in the Sports Soccer in Sheffield, never mind all over the country.  When Rangers signed the kit deal with Puma, they are also in with Sports Direct and you don't see Rangers shirts all over the country (even thought Sports Direct said they would be).

Closet Rangers fan.

Steveger's twin brother

lol

I hope the quality is better than the stuff you get in sports direct. I once bought a few pairs of cheap sondico socks and your toes can rip through the end of them by just pulling them on!

This deal just seems to me of another way of making a slight profit whilst disregarding the quality of goods. Lets face it (and as Aldridge has already mentioned in the past) shirt sales hardly make the club a massive amount of money to spend on the 1st team