Hutchinson to sign

Great player.

Absolute crock.

You'd have to sign someone aswell has him because you can't rely on him to be fit.

We are already have enough players who only play a half or two thirds of the 90 minutes!

What has happened to the English language?

Would be happy with this, even if we can only get 20/30 games a season it's worth it.

20 games isn't worth it, it's not even half a season so just like with Reda, its not enough, so hopefully he can manage at least 30

You might put up with it from Ronaldo or Bale because there's a good chance they'll win you all 20 games, but anybody who signs for this club has got to play significantly more than that

We've been paying people not to play too often in recent seasons, this summer is a chance to sort that out

It will be interesting to see who Gray has identified, and whether we can get them. Obviously he knows the score regarding the finances, so his targets I'm sure will be realistic. They may not be too far removed from what we've seen already, with maybe a couple of surprises. After all, with better luck with injuries, and a full season at the helm, then we would probably have been on course for a top ten finish.

He is an excellent squad player - you couldn't build your team around him for obvious reasons but as someone to come in and play 15 - 20 games a season he is quality.

Exactly my point in other threads on Hutch.

If we bring in a first choice CM, who will be the main stay and play the majority of games and then have...

Kieran Lee

Sam Hutchinson

Jose Semedo

Liam Palmer

... to choose around him. I think that gives us plenty of options for Gray to choose from for different games, implementing different tactics, formations, way of playing and also to make changes during different match situations.

I'd rather have Hutch playing 20 games than Giles Cokes... that is for sure.

And i'm sure we won't be making Sam Hutchinson our biggest earner or anywhere near that. I'm sure any deal will done taking his injury record into account.

Guest wilyfox

You know what...I'll leave it to SG and the medical team because unlike most of the posters on here I don't have any sports medicine background

when you open your next box of Nestle Cheerios, you'll find your sports science diploma enclosed. Milk it for all it's worth  :duntmatter: