Official Transfer Rumours MegaThread 2014-2015

£16m for Callum chambers, who's only had about 25 apps for southampton? It's absolutely crackers... Thinking of sticking a fiver on southampton and burnley to go down. If we're in for chessy players I'd be more interested in Morsy or Darikwa than Cooper. Darikwa's already meant to be worth about a million though so there's a fat chance of getting him.

Guest Willie Henderson

Barnsley signing 2 players today? Strengthing their squad, even Donny making signings!

Bloody frustrating that we are not!

Barnsley signing 2 players today? Strengthing their squad, even Donny making signings!

Bloody frustrating that we are not!

It is about quality rather than quantity though.

Still bloody frustrating like. 

Guest wilyfox

Biggs tweeted that there is likely championship interest in chesterfield defender Liam cooper. I wonder if were one of them

Interest is from Leeds, according to Giddings.

Guest Willie Henderson

It is about quality rather than quantity though.

Still bloody frustrating like.

We haven't got the quantity either, 20 senior players of which about 3 or 4 now have injuries.

On a less likely note. Brede Hangeland has not found himself with a new club yet. Not seen him linked to anyone either. Give him a 2+1 year contract, and maybe that would tempt him away from London?(Although I seriously doubt it).

Top pro and a great player. Seemed to be struggling with injuries the last couple of seasons. Still been playing lots of games, mind you. 

I think I'd pass on that one. If we're spending that kind of money I'd look elsewhere. 

On a less likely note. Brede Hangeland has not found himself with a new club yet. Not seen him linked to anyone either. Give him a 2+1 year contract, and maybe that would tempt him away from London?(Although I seriously doubt it).

He'd definately be on at least 25k a week....