Official Transfer Rumours MegaThread 2014-2015

They way I'm looking at it as a self confessed clapper is, the longer it takes to sort this takeover out, the more free/cheap players we'll miss out on. Anyone can see that we need players in, so to do that, Mama will have to get his wallet out and sign some quality for fees

28 and found themselves with no club. Old gimmers the lot of 'em.

lol I don't think you understand the point of the player list. Somebody as someone to list quality players we potentially missed out on who were available on frees. That's the list and all those players are contracted to a new club. Either you are a wum and are terrible at it or just a little slow. Either is fine. Also learn a few things about football. It may help you back up your opinion once in a while

They way I'm looking at it as a self confessed clapper is, the longer it takes to sort this takeover out, the more free/cheap players we'll miss out on. Anyone can see that we need players in, so to do that, Mama will have to get his wallet out and sign some quality for fees

Exactly. It can only be a positive. The fact we haven't signed any of these old has-been gimmers is tremendous. Yes tremendous.

lol I don't think you understand the point of the player list. Somebody as someone to list quality players we potentially missed out on who were available on frees. That's the list and all those players are contracted to a new club. Either you are a wum and are terrible at it or just a little slow. Either is fine. Also learn a few things about football. It may help you back up your opinion once in a while

Except the list they posted wasn't of quality players. That's the point you seem to be missing so terribly badly. Perhaps you need to go away and learn a little bit about football yourself and perhaps you might then be able to spot a good player.

Exactly. It can only be a positive. The fact we haven't signed any of these old has-been gimmers is tremendous. Yes tremendous.

The ones who have found clubs are mainly players who refused deals and are signing for promotion chasing sides (or so the bookies reckon). I do agree with have been linked with the odd old 'gimmer' that I wouldn't be that interested in, Andy Johnson for example. However we so far have missed out on lots of quality

The ones who have found clubs are mainly players who refused deals and are signing for promotion chasing sides (or so the bookies reckon). I do agree with have been linked with the odd old 'gimmer' that I wouldn't be that interested in, Andy Johnson for example. However we so far have missed out on lots of quality

We really haven't

So Gosling, Danns, Hughes, Macheda, Dikgacoi, Fox, Dyer, Cathcart, Taylor, Rowe and Burke aren't good quality championship players. Please explain? Some played in the prem and most played at the top end of the championship all their careers and have now signed for promotion chasing sides. Please share some of that crack you are smoking

He's no Cherno...

Champ legend