Official Transfer Rumours MegaThread 2014-2015

better i can understand ,why younger?

Mainly for succession, it's not essential and when we had no money getting a couple of veterans in was not the worst idea. Last season though we had too many ageing centre backs so now if we have the budget, I'd like to see us buy someone who's got a bit of promise

Martin odegaard, 15 year old kid, scored 1, fixed a penalty for his team and had two assists today in a Norwegian league match for last years winners Stromsgodset.

Supposedly better than Mads daehli of Cardiff. Pick him up before its too late(although, probably allready is).

Edited by BenitoCarbone

Martin odegaard, 15 year old kid, scored 1, fixed a penalty for his team and had two assists today in a Norwegian league match for last years winners Stromsgodset.

Supposedly better than Mads daehli of Cardiff. Pick him up before its too late (although, probably allready is).

...unfortunately, you're right.

Stromsgodset boss David Nielsen said: “If Ronny wants to come and take players to Celtic he has to go through me first! 

“He has to get lots of that sterling out!

“I don’t think Celtic can buy a player of that price calibre, honestly.

“Some of our players may be available but our gem Martin is out of his league financially.

“With Martin the price would be way out of reach.

“He’s going to be a Barcelona player, we’re preparing him for Barcelona because he’s that good.”

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/id-love-link-up-again-3673432

Guest Fedor

He wants to come here so much that he basically gave us the finger and said Leeds was where he wanted to go when we tried to get him back?

flip me you just quoted a tongue in cheek post from about 1987.

yeah right - the man is a professional scumbag. He's not even that good anyway, would be disappointed with him purely from a football view

I bet those thoughts were a million miles from your head when he scored away at Hudds, or when he nodded in against Wycombe.

lol

Guest tha_knows

Personally I just think it's a way of putting himself in the shop window in the hope some club takes a punt on him. He says seeing his mum upset has made him change his ways, has it really taken that for him to realise what he's become? Sorry I dont buy a word of it. Hope he can prove the doubters wrong but I don't think he will.

If someone has the bottle to sign him and he keeps himself focused then I've a feeling he'll come good. Obvious talent otherwise he wouldn't of been on Chelseas and Newcastles books...Newcastle also put up with him for so long.

He needs to distance himself from the company he has kept in the past and settle down.