Official Transfer Rumours MegaThread 2014-2015

Do you make this rubbish up yourself or does somebody help you.

Thorne was only ever going to one club

lol

True. West Brom didn't want to sell him, we said we'd take him on loan, it was all set to be completed until Derby offered millions. The player wanted to go to Derby and West Brom couldn't turn down the money. If Derby hadn't made the bid we would have had him on loan.

Done alright with that one Sally

Too easy

Actually true Lee m8

I've probably missed some out but here's the answer to your question. Players we could have missed out on and possibly competed for if we had the funds. I believe all would have improved us.

Dan Gosling - Bournemouth

Neil Danns - Bolton

Aaron Hughes - Brighton

Federico Macheda -Cardiff

Kagisho Dikgacoi - Cardiff

Marty Fryatt - Forest

Danny Fox - Forest

Lloyd Dyer - Watford

Craig Cathcart - Watford

Don Cowie - Wigan

Andrew Taylor - Wigan

Tommy Rowe - Wolves

Chris Burke also looks to be on his way to Forest

Here's also a few players who went for £1M or less. Might have been possible if takeover had gone through. Not saying we should have gone for these but they are just examples

Michael Mancienne £1M - Forest

Andre Gray - Brentford (not sure but rumoured £1M)

Scott Hogan - Brentford 750K

Moses Obudajo - Brentford £1M

Adam Le Fondre - Cardiff undisclosed but a site says £1M)

Does that help you sir?

Fryatt only thanks.

Come on guys, keep that list of crappy old has-beens going. Don't be shy.

Crappy old has-beens? The average age is 28. That's coming into your prime as a footballer. Also free transfers tend to be older players as their contracts are more likely to be ran down and sign shorter deals. Pretty much all that list has top end of the championship experience as a minimum. Those listed would improve our current squad. That much is pretty obvious.

Every other local club's fans have got some transfer news and gossip to get their teeth into, while we have got sweet flip all.Really is rather trying being a Wednesday fan sometimes. I think this pre season however takes the biscuit as being one of the worst. Especially after all it promised.

Every other local club's fans have got some transfer news and gossip to get their teeth into, while we have got sweet flip all.Really is rather trying being a Wednesday fan sometimes. I think this pre season however takes the biscuit as being one of the worst. Especially after all it promised.

and it could get a whole lot worse

Crappy old has-beens? The average age is 28. That's coming into your prime as a footballer. Also free transfers tend to be older players as their contracts are more likely to be ran down and sign shorter deals. Pretty much all that list has top end of the championship experience as a minimum. Those listed would improve our current squad. That much is pretty obvious.

28 and found themselves with no club. Old gimmers the lot of 'em.

Guest JonTheOwl66

I agree. This is the worst preseason of my life certainly.