Official Transfer Rumours MegaThread 2014-2015

So any player that leaves one championship club for another isn't a good signing?

ALF went from Reading to Cardiff.

Grabban went from Bournemouth to Norwich.

Burke went from Birmingham to Forest.

Stockdale went from Fulham to Brighton.

All of the above would have improved our squad. Same goes for Majewski.

Jesus Christ. Grabban was 3m. ALF over a million. You're talking about a loan signing!!! Clearly rated so highly by Forest they let him out on loan to a rival club. Stockdale is a keeper, a position we clearly don't need. And Burke, yes would have been a good signing. 

Jesus Christ. Grabban was 3m. ALF over a million. You're talking about a loan signing!!! Clearly rated so highly by Forest they let him out on loan to a rival club. Stockdale is a keeper, a position we clearly don't need. And Burke, yes would have been a good signing.

Forest fans I know have said Majewski wants a move away from Forest because he doesn't get on with Pearce but they're not prepared to sell him just yet.

Falcao is about to be loaned to Real Madrid. Is Falcao a bad player because he's being loaned out?

Guest JonTheOwl66

@FL72Transfers: BREAKING: Sheffield Wednesday are lining up a move to re-sign winger Ben Marshall from Blackburn Rovers. #swfc #brfc http://t.co/QviqNUSDUD

Wind uppppp

Said Piggies put £2m bid in for Brayford or whatever he's called earlier

Guest Big Guns

Not sure why the Ben Marshall threads been locked cos there's strong rumours that he's coming here when or if the takeovers complete

Not sure why the Ben Marshall threads been locked cos there's strong rumours that he's coming here when or if the takeovers complete

No there aren't, there's some silly pretend Twitter account that's it.

Didn't say loan signing at first though, did you?

Sorry, I thought that would be pretty obvious. I assumed people on here would be more intelligent than comparing 11m Ross Mcormack, 3m Lewis Grabban, 1m odd ALF to a reserve Championship midfielder. I was wrong.

Edited by Nookiebear

Forest fans I know have said Majewski wants a move away from Forest because he doesn't get on with Pearce but they're not prepared to sell him just yet.

Falcao is about to be loaned to Real Madrid. Is Falcao a bad player because he's being loaned out?

Falcao hasn't played for 6 months. 

Guest Big Guns

No there aren't, there's some silly pretend Twitter account that's it.

You should no I don't get my info from crap social media sites

Marshall's one of a few players lined up if the takeover goes through

Guest Big Guns

They're as bad as silly pretend-ITK blokes in the pub, like the one who told Big Guns that Leon Best was signing for us by last Wednesday.

He is if the takeover goes through

Grays got a few lined up ask him if you don't believe me