Official Transfer Rumours MegaThread 2014-2015

Guest BirdonaMaguire

When Christ has finished riding his bike, maybe he can teach you to read

I can read perfectly fine, I saw your post, acknowledged it was, as usual, full of poo and commented.

Haven't read the whole thread so apologies if mentioned previously.

Thoughts on Martin Kelly at Liverpool? Doubt he'll get much of a look in this year and can play centre half. Season loan of course.

The father-in-law really rates him. Thinks he should be playing centre half every week, possibly might have been by now if he didn't keep snapping his knee.

I'd love us to take a chance on someone like Kelly.

Cardiff have accepted £900,000 bids from Leicester and Palace for Fraizer Campbell. Cheap as chips that. Compare that to McCormack £11M and £8M for Ulloa! Oh and Barcelona's Bojan who signed for Stoke for £3M yesterday. Some real perspective in terms of strikers prices.

Campbell had a relegation release clause of £900k. 

Vincent Tan in daft clause shocker...

Edited by jayzman

I think whilst it might have been unpopular amongst posters on here that Keith Andrews would have been a good signing. Let's face it Corry,Mcabe and Coke aren't really up to the job.

Another one slipped the net if you believe what you read. Disappointing.

Although, it might indicate that these next five signings will all be quality players for which we'll have to pay substantial fees As this is something we've been bemoaning over the years, perhaps we need to be a little more patient. Gray has done what he could, that is sign the ones who were arriving for nothing. He's also set up the next stage, bringing in the ones for cheaper fees, hence the agreement for the French lad. Finally, when the takeover is ratified, he can tie that one up and then move on to the really big deals. Happy days